Add Type 115 to Turf Gun Shop

Add Type 115 to Turf Gun Shop  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Add Type 115 to Turf Gun shop

28 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Nah that should be a rebel gun for sure. Katiba an spar in turf is fine i think,plus houses they can drive back to..I think it would make rebel outposts less frequented.

so you're suggesting rebels would see less traffic from the thousands of players heading there to buy type 115s? 

1 hour ago, Roice said:

so you're suggesting rebels would see less traffic from the thousands of players heading there to buy type 115s? 

not suggesting much of anything,was a statement on adding 115 to turfs would be a bit much for turf,it should just pertain to Rebel outposts,thus potentially  leading more newer players away from the outposts.

Would it draw that many ppl to turfs to fight over more? if so,sure then im all for it,but we know it would be mainly rodo that gets fought for only turf i see legit gangs to fight for. Chances are it wont be pang,maybe Zaro's with new buffs.

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

Nah that should be a rebel gun for sure. Katiba an spar in turf is fine i think,plus houses they can drive back to..I think it would make rebel outposts less frequented.

Possibly but I don't think asylum players realize how good the type is and even if it was added to turf, only that gang who owns it would have access to that and I'd still go to rebel versus turf considering I'd probably need a drill, medical, etc.. and it would just be more convenient all around.

DankBud and Chris Peacock like this
28 minutes ago, Tea. said:

Possibly but I don't think asylum players realize how good the type is and even if it was added to turf, only that gang who owns it would have access to that and I'd still go to rebel versus turf considering I'd probably need a drill, medical, etc.. and it would just be more convenient all around.

fair enough