Horns??? Really???

Horns are great but there are other much more need areas on which to focus in my opinion. Let's tackle these two please:

1. Forced gang tags: no more hiding in cowardice without gang tags. If you're in a gang, display it proudly (or leave the gang). If you make a group, no problem, display the group name abbreviation AND the gang tag in brackets.

2. Initiation button on the iPhone: Select a name and press Initiate. Doesn't matter what vehicle or aircraft your target is  in, you're initiated. No more language or wording/phrasing problems. When you select Initiate, both gangs become red for each other no matter the distance. Also, you cannot logout through normal means nor suicide or you get a reminder about combat logging.

These are legitimate areas of concern for actual players of the game.

3. If you die in a vehicle or aircraft, defib is NOT possible? Major game glitch I hope, we all hope, is addressed next.

Thanks for listening

Bherky, Winchester and jsh like this

Forced gang tags on map's Player list, not in game where you have to be close enough to see them. I use a hot key but others word stuff incorrectly and no one turns red, if you initiate with MY button, all turn red, wording won't matter, it just notifies all gang members anywhere on the island, they're initiated.

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
added
Bherky likes this
1 hour ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

no matter the distance.

not this. just make it so it sends a text that lets the person know they initiated.

Also, you cannot logout through normal means nor suicide or you get a reminder about combat logging.

needs to be a way to prevent people from just stopping other people from logging off. i can see this being abused pretty bad.

Forced gang tags:

no

Leroy Jenkins likes this
42 minutes ago, EthanS said:

not this. just make it so it sends a text that lets the person know they initiated.

needs to be a way to prevent people from just stopping other people from logging off. i can see this being abused pretty bad.

If you press my Initiate button, a canned msg would be sent to all their gang members saying YOU'RE initiated...no need to get creative from there

2 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

2. Initiation button on the iPhone: Select a name and press Initiate. Doesn't matter what vehicle or aircraft your target is  in, you're initiated. No more language or wording/phrasing problems. When you select Initiate, both gangs become red for each other no matter the distance. Also, you cannot logout through normal means nor suicide or you get a reminder about combat logging.

Great suggestion, I'd be for this. 

Also can we get a smaller message notification for the "Bust Bonus" message. I feel as if its too big and pops up fairly often. A message box similar to the size of the one that is sent out when an airdrop is active would be more than sufficient. 

Invictus and Leroy Jenkins like this
Just now, Bag said:

Let me just press initiate on every one on the server and do a Mandalay Bay in kavala

I thought of this as well. But after looking at it a little deeper, if it was an option in the PM box area on the in game phone I don't see it being that big of an issue. After sending the "initiation" message if the phone went away that would help with people spamming it. If someone really wanted to they could copy and paste an initiation text and be doing essentially the same scenario as your describing. Its a huge waste of time especially because I believe after a message is sent via the phone, the selected person you are texting gets reset to whoever is on the top of the list of players.

18 hours ago, Invictus said:

This is so annoying my gang crashes like 15 orcas a day it gets old quick

Regarding this, can send an admin message on game and see if one is on. If not then take a few screenshots of the crash and the medic request to show his body isn’t there and make a comp. I I’ll look at it and issue comp

20 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Quit being lazy, initiation is easy enough.  

On 12/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, ActivePressure said:

Great suggestion, I'd be for this. 

Also can we get a smaller message notification for the "Bust Bonus" message. I feel as if its too big and pops up fairly often. A message box similar to the size of the one that is sent out when an airdrop is active would be more than sufficient. 

or maybe a small icon on your hud at the bottom of the screen, similar to bounty but with a count down timer and a different icon. Possible @Azeh?

Ryan. likes this