blood money / turf suggestion

Add or not?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Add or not?

• YES
    • NO
    • Other (comment below)

Olympus has war points, this server has bloodmoney that being said kills are rewarded by bloodmoney. I suggest should an increase of bloodmoney for how rewarding the kill is. Depending on the distance of the shot you should get more money from it, or depending on the gun you use. 

Say for example, starting at $1500 blood money for every kill adding $500 bloodmoney for every 100m. For example scale, a 1km shot would be $6500. 

and us to use the loadout feature for bloodmoney. 

Also a suggestion for turfs, you should be able to sell at turf that is not controlled by your gang, but for a certain reduction. 

Edited by Bherky
12 minutes ago, Bherky said:

Olympus has war points, this server has bloodmoney that being said kills are rewarded by bloodmoney. I suggest should an increase of bloodmoney for how rewarding the kill is. Depending on the distance of the shot you should get more money from it, or depending on the gun you use. 

Say for example, starting at $1500 blood money for every kill adding $500 bloodmoney for every 100m. For example scale, a 1km shot would be $6500. 

Also a suggestion for turfs, you should be able to sell at turf that is not controlled by your gang, but for a certain reduction. 

+1

Yuki Hayami and Bherky like this
19 hours ago, Bherky said:

I am all for something like this what do you think about gaining blood money for killing anyone in areas such as below free fire, drug peninsula, or certain federal event against cops and maybe even red turfs without being at war ?

3 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

I am all for something like this what do you think about gaining blood money for killing anyone in areas such as below free fire, drug peninsula, or certain federal event against cops and maybe even red turfs without being at war ?

This is suggestion I wanted to here some opinions on 

Rycheee likes this
12 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

This is suggestion I wanted to here some opinions on 

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. We need this. This is something I have been begging to be added. @Gen. Henry Arnold @Azeh

Ethan Darrell likes this
9 minutes ago, Oskarr said:

Bloodmoney is already super easy to get if these buffs get added please make it so you lose some if you die. I dont like the idea of only gaining and having 0 chance of losing especially if getting bloodmoney without waring is gonna be a thing

i only see one reason why you would think that

Joshhh likes this
1 hour ago, Oskarr said:

Bloodmoney is already super easy to get if these buffs get added please make it so you lose some if you die. I dont like the idea of only gaining and having 0 chance of losing especially if getting bloodmoney without waring is gonna be a thing

if you lose money when dying, then it should only be when you have a gun in your inventory.

should be this way with war rating to.

Bherky likes this
2 hours ago, Abu Hajaar said:

i only see one reason why you would think that

only reason i have the amount of bloodmoney i have is cause i cannot lose it unless i spend it which i dont, alll my bloodmoney shows is that i killed alot of people but if i would lose some everytime i die then i would be nowhere close and having alot of bloodmoney would mean something.

1 hour ago, Oskarr said:

only reason i have the amount of bloodmoney i have is cause i cannot lose it unless i spend it which i dont, alll my bloodmoney shows is that i killed alot of people but if i would lose some everytime i die then i would be nowhere close and having alot of bloodmoney would mean something.

Agreed. Losing blood money should also be a thing. 

• 2 weeks later...