APD Suggestions/Ideas

Hello and Merry Christmas, 

These are some of my ideas/suggestions I think would improve gameplay experience, Please comment your thoughts and ideas as well and maybe we can get some new in game items/activities going!!!!

Marked APD Vehicles - Proposition 1 - Increase Speed in Offroad and SUV's to match hatchback sport, 2 - Give Constable + ability to use APD Van

Why we should 1 - Better Cover for incoming fire (depending on vehicle), ADP will use other vehicles other then hatchback sport for any and all activities. Cool R

2 - Constables will be able to take on more cadets, Will enable APD to use more tactical techniques in cities (Gaining some roof access without                                                                    superman jumping from the curb), Officers will be able to more efficiently and effectively transport suspects, Great Cover from incoming fire.

APD Evidence Lockup Event - Proposition - Completely scrap the current federal event, Change event location to be able to be done at any Police HQ

Why we should - Since I've joined the APD there has been only 1 time I have ever seen a assistance request from the Evidence Lockup... (6months and                                               counting) not to mention it was a dud and never even got to go to the federal event. I say we change it so that it can be done at any                                                                                 police headquarters (like a robbery) in where there have to be cops defending as opposed to every other event where we must                                                                                         advance and conquer. for example (make a scroll option at a city hall to attack a certain police headquarters in 3-5 minutes, for                                                                                         either APD seized drugs, weapons, and or vehicles. make it so that officers can spawn at an hq between 1-3X when said scroll option                                                                               is activated and once all cops are wiped the vehicles spawn or a tempest spawns with the drugs and guns in the HQ), this could also                                                                               help with more use of the terrorism charge for attacking a police hq, attempted robbery, manslaughter etc....

ФLimФ likes this
10 hours ago, Romaniac said:

Why we should 1 - Better Cover for incoming fire (depending on vehicle). 

2 - Constables will be able to take on more cadets,   Great Cover from incoming fire.

Lets start with the vans , you shouldnt have more then 1 cadet at the time , so you want 4+  ? 
Not the SUV \ the offroad or the van will provide you with better cover for incoming fire then the hatch if you know where to hide .
Constables have no real use for the van outside of combat , and even then you got SWAT \ corp+ to pull them for you .

On 12/25/2020 at 2:33 PM, Romaniac said:

Hello and Merry Christmas, 

These are some of my ideas/suggestions I think would improve gameplay experience, Please comment your thoughts and ideas as well and maybe we can get some new in game items/activities going!!!!

Marked APD Vehicles - Proposition 1 - Increase Speed in Offroad and SUV's to match hatchback sport, 2 - Give Constable + ability to use APD Van

Why we should 1 - Better Cover for incoming fire (depending on vehicle), ADP will use other vehicles other then hatchback sport for any and all activities. Cool R

2 - Constables will be able to take on more cadets, Will enable APD to use more tactical techniques in cities (Gaining some roof access without                                                                    superman jumping from the curb), Officers will be able to more efficiently and effectively transport suspects, Great Cover from incoming fire.

APD Evidence Lockup Event - Proposition - Completely scrap the current federal event, Change event location to be able to be done at any Police HQ

Why we should - Since I've joined the APD there has been only 1 time I have ever seen a assistance request from the Evidence Lockup... (6months and                                               counting) not to mention it was a dud and never even got to go to the federal event. I say we change it so that it can be done at any                                                                                 police headquarters (like a robbery) in where there have to be cops defending as opposed to every other event where we must                                                                                         advance and conquer. for example (make a scroll option at a city hall to attack a certain police headquarters in 3-5 minutes, for                                                                                         either APD seized drugs, weapons, and or vehicles. make it so that officers can spawn at an hq between 1-3X when said scroll option                                                                               is activated and once all cops are wiped the vehicles spawn or a tempest spawns with the drugs and guns in the HQ), this could also                                                                               help with more use of the terrorism charge for attacking a police hq, attempted robbery, manslaughter etc....

Holy Shit ur formatting.  I am all for giving more people more stuff.  The evidence pops all the time though, I have done like 20 on civ and 10 on cops, and i know of a bunch ive missed on both sides.