Why aren't large houses like this available to be owned?

I don't really see a good reason why these houses can't be owned by a player. Sure, if the bottom story window is broken, one can enter the house, however there is a whole up-stairs floor that is not connected to the bottom floor. Plus, other types of ownable buildings can be entered without going through the door. A garage, for example, doesn't even have walls on all sides. The only other reason I can think of is that certain shops (like gun store in Kavala) are inside these houses. This is not a problem, since that one specific house can be made unavailable. This had already been done for the distillery house, which is a small brown shack that would normally be ownable.

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/e6n2GNU

BlackShot likes this
7 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Glass windows might be a problem, as well as these houses are typically what venders are inside of.  If they could somehow add an exclusion for houses that venders are inside of being purchasable, then I think they should be included.  More houses are always a plus

Yea, I mentioned that they would exclude houses that venders are in. For example, the gun store in kavala is in one of these houses. And the spirit distillery is inside of a stone shack, and they excluded that house from being purchased.

Sheriff Rick likes this
On 12/26/2020 at 1:32 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

Glass windows might be a problem, as well as these houses are typically what venders are inside of.  If they could somehow add an exclusion for houses that venders are inside of being purchasable, then I think they should be included.  More houses are always a plus

The Spirit Distillery is in one of those buyable stone one crates but nobody is able to buy it or even access a house menu. Being able to make it so vendor houses aren't buyable is very possible because we see it already in the server. 

matthew666 likes this