REGIONLOCKASYLUM is a big fan of Chronic apparently

Junke

They got upset we took drug from them and took their bounty and now their feelings are really hurt. We went to "their" town and took their bounty lel. They got all excited when we stopped capping and defending cartels and dragon took the cartel. They couldn't come fight for themselves and one of their members loves to tell other people about how broke they are and this is what their bank account be lookin like https://my.gaming-asylum.com/profile/search?pid=76561199013555473.  Bro i thought you guys were in a cartel gang my guy how you only have 90 war rating Gangweed. You guys basically stalk the map overtime we own a cartel but we never see you own any its crazy how that works. Its okay man you can stalk us on the map we love the attention "Its funny how bitches turned into my fans". I'm here for the beef lel.

matthew666, AlanMax14, jsh and 2 others like this
5 minutes ago, slshn said:

lmao look at my hours and i dont fight cartels

you think you run the cartels in reality there's just no other cartel fighting gangs on. vindictive got on and you didn't own a single cartel.... dragon get on and you lose all your cartels once again... your brain is to smooth to understand what im even saying but its alright

when did we say we run them bud?

Edited by Qwintyyyy
Junke likes this
5 minutes ago, slshn said:

lmao look at my hours and i dont fight cartels

you think you run the cartels in reality there's just no other cartel fighting gangs on. vindictive got on and you didn't own a single cartel.... dragon get on and you lose all your cartels once again... your brain is to smooth to understand what im even saying but its alright

When did we say we run cartels lel. If you were to go look at our gang recruitment page it says we do a variety of things. We weren't even fighting cartels when dragon got on as i explained already. Don't remember fighting vindictive either because we weren't fighting cartels at the time. You were in 999 a cartel gang soooo...
Idk why you are saying our brains are smooth lel.

matthew666 likes this
11 hours ago, Junker said:

They got upset we took drug from them and took their bounty and now their feelings are really hurt. We went to "their" town and took their bounty lel. They got all excited when we stopped capping and defending cartels and dragon took the cartel. They couldn't come fight for themselves and one of their members loves to tell other people about how broke they are and this is what their bank account be lookin like https://my.gaming-asylum.com/profile/search?pid=76561199013555473.  Bro i thought you guys were in a cartel gang my guy how you only have 90 war rating Gangweed. You guys basically stalk the map overtime we own a cartel but we never see you own any its crazy how that works. Its okay man you can stalk us on the map we love the attention "Its funny how bitches turned into my fans". I'm here for the beef lel.

Huge fan lol

Junke and jsh like this
7 hours ago, pan fried said:

selling farmersville invites 500k special price for special boys

I remember it being 200k at one point

2 hours ago, Master27411 said:

Huge fan lol

They love spectating and commentating on our cartels. Its like having a second notification every time someone starts capping a cartel. Its pretty cute i think they're flirting with us.

Parzah likes this