Cartel fight finder app?

gavin90210

Hey yall I am a full stack web developer and used to play asylum years ago, I stopped playing because cartel fights were not common or just pretty boring 2v2 type of thing, if that is still the case I was thinking about building a website that helps gangs find fights.

You would be able to register your gang and basically set appointments to fight another gang at a cartel or even a custom location on the map, I would love to build this if there is any interest. Let me know.

12 hours ago, gavin90210 said:

Hey yall I am a full stack web developer and used to play asylum years ago, I stopped playing because cartel fights were not common or just pretty boring 2v2 type of thing, if that is still the case I was thinking about building a website that helps gangs find fights.

You would be able to register your gang and basically set appointments to fight another gang at a cartel or even a custom location on the map, I would love to build this if there is any interest. Let me know.

8 hours ago, Walt said:

Just make a discord notifier, takes less time for same outcome/ result

Probably better to make a discord server with a custom bot that can announce and ping gang leaders to organize such. Good idea.

Walt likes this
  • 3 months later...