APD Change Proposal

APD Armor change  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Should this Madrid be added?

• Yes and Civs can lockpick and use it.
    • Yes, Civs CANNOT use it, but will be rewarded with money upon destroying it
    • No

6 hours ago, Joshhh said:

Whats changed that cops suddenly need this helping hand? Why are they losing so much? Should the captains not be looking at what officers are doing when attending banks that are causing them to lose so much? We have done 10+ banks in the last 3 days and lost 1, every time we were outnumbered by cops. Every single bank we do, we have hatchbacks, sometimes FULL hatchbacks try to slam bank when they have no foothold anywhere, except maybe first ATM, what do they expect to happen when they try this??? There appears to be no thought behind pushes, just pull another hatchback and try and not get ripped this time!! There have been multiple instances of cops stacking a single hatchback to come back, die, and get their 2 lives over with so they dont have to repush, do you know how boring it is for us civs??? Instead of crying about needing more help when cops have managed for the last 5 years, you need to look at what cops are doing during your pushes... 

I mean it is pretty rare for cops to win a bank. The only time they beat us is when we are sticking around trolling each other too much. 

The problem has always been around. Someone is just finally looking into it. Last night server was full with 5 cops on.  There is clearly a morale problem. 

Half the time when we trigger an event most of the cops log off. 

We have had probably 20+ federal events over the last month that no cops showed up to at all with 15 of them online. 

Give them the tool. Quit being stuck in the past. Those few fights may change, and the cops will still likely lose, but at least they get a chance to pull the trigger and have fun too. 

ColtonB205 likes this
42 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I mean it is pretty rare for cops to win a bank.

no?

43 minutes ago, danile666 said:

The problem has always been around. Someone is just finally looking into it. Last night server was full with 5 cops on.  There is clearly a morale problem.

There have been times where there were 15 cops and 0 federal events were possible.Find a higher up to suck and problem solved

44 minutes ago, danile666 said:

Give them the tool. Quit being stuck in the past. Those few fights may change, and the cops will still likely lose, but at least they get a chance to pull the trigger and have fun too. 

10 cops in drill room vs how many rebels?1,2 most 3? how is that fun?

The tool is to use your brain something which most cops avoid to do for some reason

38 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

no?

There have been times where there were 15 cops and 0 federal events were possible.Find a higher up to suck and problem solved

10 cops in drill room vs how many rebels?1,2 most 3? how is that fun?

The tool is to use your brain something which most cops avoid to do for some reason

I mean, at the end of the day I fight cops all the time. And I'm not worried about this. It's easy to counter and will change the fights up some. Fun on both sides. 

I'd be fine seeing it used in towns as well because sometimes the armor is needed to extract harder targets (speaking from never having played cop), as well as the massively increased risk of explosive use as a countermeasure. However, I am entirely against ever seeing this outside of town or federal event, as no rural police force is gonna roll up on a weed farmer in a disarmed MRAP.

3 hours ago, Effort said:

I'd be fine seeing it used in towns as well because sometimes the armor is needed to extract harder targets (speaking from never having played cop), as well as the massively increased risk of explosive use as a countermeasure. However, I am entirely against ever seeing this outside of town or federal event, as no rural police force is gonna roll up on a weed farmer in a disarmed MRAP.

Maybe not a weed farm nowadays, but I would counter with its much more likely this would be used to bust up an illicit drug operation.  Those things is dangerous.  

But this isnt real world.  They are slow AF and weak, I wouldnt want to put it on the APD to take em anywhere but events.  

Chris Peacock and Yuki Hayami like this
On 1/5/2021 at 8:42 AM, Effort said:

When have u seen a captain patrolling drug fields not in a heli?

On 1/6/2021 at 9:03 AM, Chris Peacock said:

When have u seen a captain patrolling drug fields not in a heli?

It happens everytime a Captain is on. I patrol fields in a prowler 80% of the time. Flying around in helis gets boring really fast. I find it funny someone like you is even bringing this up. All your group did was feds over and over removing the cops ability to even go on patrol. The real question is did CEO ever win a fed without a cheater?

11 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

It happens everytime a Captain is on. I patrol fields in a prowler 80% of the time. Flying around in helis gets boring really fast. I find it funny someone like you is even bringing this up. All your group did was feds over and over removing the cops ability to even go on patrol. The real question is did CEO ever win a fed without a cheater?

You would know if you had a monitor.

I could make a montage simply off of killing you. Please don't speak about winning and losing, especially after Raf sucked Envy's dick for like 30 minutes in TS to get us to stop bullying you. Crazy how 6 months after disbanding you still have PTSD...

Back to busting Rooks at weed field for the APD!

Edited by Yung Jaypl
Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, Yung Jaypl said:

I could make a montage simply off of killing you. Please don't speak about winning and losing, especially after Raf sucked Envy's dick for like 30 minutes in TS to get us to stop bullying you. Crazy how 6 months after disbanding you still have PTSD...

Ceo of Dogshit with a cheater who you Edgelords quite literally sucked off  and honestly just baited for like the good Sandbags you were.

image.gif

Master27411 likes this
On 12/30/2020 at 3:19 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

If it makes federal events harder, then you're really just screwing newer players and increasing the skill gap, and the skill gap for new players is the biggest problem with Asylum.  Idk if it's the greatest idea to cater game balance around a few select gangs of spergs who spam bank and prison

The Federal events are not hard.  Its just tactics and out playing the other group.  Any group that has 8 - 12 people and goes in with at least 1 person who understands whats going on can win quite easily.

5 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Ceo of Dogshit with a cheater who you Edgelords quite literally sucked off  and honestly just baited for like the good Sandbags you were.

You talk a lot of shit for being someone with 3 fingers, how about you pipe down and when you actually get a kill you talk. And dont think you're good because you are in big gangs, you're just the gang garage.

21 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Who was the Cheater 😕

Sikorsky likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2021 at 7:16 AM, Yung Jaypl said:

Who are you? 

Shouldn't be added unless able to be chopped (claimed) by civs. There should be risks associated with losing a special vehicle so if you are pulling it out and losing/abandoning it haphazardly you can face the consequences of it being driven to a chop shop at 108 km/h and claimed. Civs being able to lockpick it and use it until server restart would just be meh. Give all cops an active tracker when a captain pulls it out if needed, though a good captain with a tracker on his vehicle should be able to direct his forces appropriately.

Edited by Travis.