Build me a computer $900

kryptonthegamer

3 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Can someone give me a build for $900 (NOT including peripheries or windows etc)

intel only tyvm I have no time to do this research shit

go with a ryzen processor they're cheaper and better than intel I have an intel i9 and I am sad I bought it instead of a ryzen

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xmJzp2 The 1080 was a buy now on ebay, probably even cheaper ones out there if you look hard enough.

Also i forgot ryzen comes with a cooler, you could drop that and also get an hdd. The only intel cpu in your budget is probably like a 9600k, take my advice and stay away from the 9th gen, no hyperthreading and they will be complete shit for games unless you get an i9, theyll max out and youll get bad stuttering. If you would be willing to get a cheaper gpu you could get a 10600k and be set for years but it would be overkill for your gpu at that point.

Edited by •ÐŠ• Randy
15 hours ago, Toxicc said:

go with a ryzen processor they're cheaper and better than intel I have an intel i9 and I am sad I bought it instead of a ryzen

should have got a 9700k on sale... ryzen is garbage..

13 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xmJzp2 The 1080 was a buy now on ebay, probably even cheaper ones out there if you look hard enough.

Also i forgot ryzen comes with a cooler, you could drop that and also get an hdd. The only intel cpu in your budget is probably like a 9600k, take my advice and stay away from the 9th gen, no hyperthreading and they will be complete shit for games unless you get an i9, theyll max out and youll get bad stuttering. If you would be willing to get a cheaper gpu you could get a 10600k and be set for years but it would be overkill for your gpu at that point.

9th gen is perfect, they are cheap and hyperthreading doesnt matter for arma. I have the 9700k and chose it over the i9 specifically for arma3 because i play arma the most. Not sure which games you are maxing out, ill boot up bf5 later and see how much my cpu is using it.

also you missed the sales... bad time to buy a computer now.

13 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

I am interested to see how AMD has come I have not followed PC for 2-3 years now and AMD was shit forever.

18 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

Just go to pcpartpicker.com it automatically makes sure everything is compatible in ur build. Then at that point theirs not much research needed other then trynna find the best bang for ur buck.

Yeah and that faggot site picks the worst fucking prices but for compatibility it works; however I already know what to look for in compatibility so I guess it’s a nice tool for me just to double check.  Also all the completed builds always miss a price on 2-3 pieces xD

i looked up each part on Amazon and was able to get the build I wanted from $1100 to literally $900 lol

Edited by kryptonthegamer
4 hours ago, kryptonthegamer said:

I am interested to see how AMD has come I have not followed PC for 2-3 years now and AMD was shit forever.

Yeah and that faggot site picks the worst fucking prices but for compatibility it works; however I already know what to look for in compatibility so I guess it’s a nice tool for me just to double check.  Also all the completed builds always miss a price on 2-3 pieces xD

i looked up each part on Amazon and was able to get the build I wanted from $1100 to literally $900 lol

Ye i dont doubt i used it 6 years ago to build mine so really not sure how it is now back in the day it showed good ass deals on amazon and newegg and all that.

18 hours ago, Lim said:

should have got a 9700k on sale... ryzen is garbage..

9th gen is perfect, they are cheap and hyperthreading doesnt matter for arma. I have the 9700k and chose it over the i9 specifically for arma3 because i play arma the most. Not sure which games you are maxing out, ill boot up bf5 later and see how much my cpu is using it.

also you missed the sales... bad time to buy a computer now.

I have a 9900k but the new ryzens are better im pretty sure stat wise

Ryzen price performance wise is shitting on intel. Intel is struggling to reach the mm and price range of ryzens. So yeah for 900 def go with ryzen.

The only issue is arma is coded like shit cuz its old. So arma only intel works better. But i wouldnt look at a pc just for arma and in general ryzens are better. (Arma still runs fine on ryzen btw)

Edited by wollie35