Changelog - Early January

Azeh

29 minutes ago, Sk7 said:

why is oyster gathering illegal

It’s on arms island so it’s KOS already, and I think it pays more than coke 

25 minutes ago, Shado said:

Well rip on jumping out of the of a orca with a suicide vest

24 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Can still parachute then detonate on landing. Just not detonate while free falling 

Free fall as in the animation you’re in high up before pulling your parachute, you can still hover over someone and jump out and detonate 

Yuki Hayami likes this
2 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

Good things take time... be patient  😁

7a3b47d81bc3922b90802bc365e240a5.png
already been 7 months, and its not EVEN A GOOD THING.

2 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

We have heard rumors about this conquest coming out "soon" for a little while now, and when we us as a community are curious and hyped about this new thing we are hit with a "dont tag us" by Jesse. The reason for this response according to the admin I was speaking to was because we are meant to ask the community managers about stuff like this, which is fair enough, but then again Jesse made the post asking if we wanted a conquest hence why people thought you had something to add. So then, @Mason @Leady  can we get an update?

It annoys me  how @Mitch (IFRIT) has to take the hit for everything that is happening because he is the only one of you actually interacting with the community and making suggestion posts

lots of things have been promised to come out "SOON" like V2, or Quest system or even the next patch.

Yuki Hayami likes this
8 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

We have heard rumors about this conquest coming out "soon" for a little while now, and when we us as a community are curious and hyped about this new thing we are hit with a "dont tag us" by Jesse. The reason for this response according to the admin I was speaking to was because we are meant to ask the community managers about stuff like this, which is fair enough, but then again Jesse made the post asking if we wanted a conquest hence why people thought you had something to add. So then, @Mason @Leady  can we get an update?

It annoys me  how @Mitch (IFRIT) has to take the hit for everything that is happening because he is the only one of you actually interacting with the community and making suggestion posts

Think you need to fix your glasses. I never asked if anyone wanted a conquest to be made. I asked for what people would be in demand of and thoughts. If I was making something it’d be an entirely different mission like KoTH or a different game mode than life server. Not just a part of the life server. I also said none of that was going to happen or anything like that. I was merely polling the community. 

5 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

lots of things have been promised to come out "SOON" like V2, or Quest system or even the next patch.

2 hours ago, Good Lub said:

when is the quest system added tho???

When someone else decides to pick it up. I officially left the team as an arma developer like about a month ago. Even then wasn’t doing much since late summer due to job related stuff. Been working like 50-60 hour weeks since. I currently work a 45hr week job during the week 3rd shift and a part time job on the weekend for 12hrs. Every day of the week I am at a job. I also have a girlfriend and 2 dogs to spend time with. So I will not be finishing the quest stuff more than likely. It’d be up to someone else. As all I’m really here to do anymore is offer help with infrastructure and some web stuff.  

Bherky, Tea., Good Lub and 3 others like this
15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

When someone else decides to pick it up. I officially left the team as an arma developer like about a month ago. Even then wasn’t doing much since late summer due to job related stuff. Been working like 50-60 hour weeks since. I currently work a 45hr week job during the week 3rd shift and a part time job on the weekend for 12hrs. Every day of the week I am at a job. I also have a girlfriend and 2 dogs to spend time with. So I will not be finishing the quest stuff more than likely. It’d be up to someone else. As all I’m really here to do anymore is offer help with infrastructure and some web stuff.  

give it to that retard @Solarmender

Yuki Hayami likes this
6 hours ago, william said:

cpl having the ability to pull hunters is a low iq move gonna be impossible for newer players to do anything with these guys rocking up to drug fields and gas station robberies with armor.

as a corp now. I think i can speak on this. I dont roll up to fields or robberies with hunters. Unless its one of the huge gangs. If its nobodies the good old hatchback works well.

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Cops got ifrits and rebels got striders. One can buy them with regular dollars and one with blood. 

I dont play enough to know how hard it is to get blood money but it seems like a shitty trade.

Rebels already have ifrits. I love fighting cops with ifrits, it just means that I can have a free ifrit when I kill them. 

I've been on both sides for years, rebels will always be more advanced than cops, I'm not complaining, it makes cop more enjoyable and challenging. 

One of the main reasons ifrits came is because for example shipping events, cop hunters and striders cannot catch up to rebel ifrits to disable them.

The federal events have become a way for milking money rather than a event that comes rarely. 

TLDR: kill cop or get good.

3 hours ago, Bilal Battu said:

If your night vision is on when in restraints they are put into Mitch's house when a cop seizes your illegal items.

why do you gotta sell me out like that.

Actually @Azeh I would like that anytime a person is arrested, a defib is automatically put into Farmersville houses. It's my hope that it will constantly fill their virtual storage and they have to spend time taking one by one out and dropping it. Justice for Kavala.-

jsh, Jewish, Tea. and 3 others like this
On 1/8/2021 at 9:39 AM, Bherky said:

Rebels already have ifrits. I love fighting cops with ifrits, it just means that I can have a free ifrit when I kill them. 

I've been on both sides for years, rebels will always be more advanced than cops, I'm not complaining, it makes cop more enjoyable and challenging. 

One of the main reasons ifrits came is because for example shipping events, cop hunters and striders cannot catch up to rebel ifrits to disable them.

The federal events have become a way for milking money rather than a event that comes rarely. 

TLDR: kill cop or get good.

yes but bherky none of us use epic script cheat like yo udo!!!! 

jsh likes this