Get out of the cities

ФLimФ

1. The world economy was already going to crash into a second great depression.

2. It was going to cause massive riots and chaos in the streets in every country around the world as well as a public awakening about robbery of the financial elite class

3. Something had to be invented both to excuse the economic collapse and to get people quarantined into their houses for the police state to take over.

4. covid virus was created as a pretext for this and people were cajoled into accepting it by the media incitement of mass panic.

5. the covid virus not only saves the elite class from blame during the inevitable collapse but allows them to impose any authoritarian measure they wish on the populace. Totalitarianism will be implemented.

6. People will be made isolated, jobless and with universal income (UBI) will be dependent on the state.

7. People will be forced to take vaccines and be microchipped in order to return to normal life (see billgates statements)  These microchips will be the beginning of a system that controls your life.

8. they will tell you that you need to be microchipped to get back to work, to travel, to participate in society in any meaningful way.

9. As part of the depopulation agenda the vaccine also weakens your immune system and make you sick.

10. The sickness will be used as a pretext for more quarantines, more totalitarianism, more vaccines ad infinitum....

This is what they are trying to do, will it succeed i dont know.

Now let the flame war commence.

Edited by ФLimФ

I don't agree with everything listed, but I think you're right about a lot.  Things are crazy nowadays and wild shit could be on the horizon.  Just look up The Great Reset from the World Economic Forum.  This is something being funded by very rich people and you can't just call it a baseless conspiracy theory.

7 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I don't agree with everything listed, but I think you're right about a lot.  Things are crazy nowadays and wild shit could be on the horizon.  Just look up The Great Reset from the World Economic Forum.  This is something being funded by very rich people and you can't just call it a baseless conspiracy theory.

you are right, because it is deeper than "muh economic collapse" its all purposefully done... There is a greater deeper evil agenda. The elites know they are going to get lynched soon for their crimes against humanity...

Edited by ФLimФ
Sheriff Rick likes this
1 hour ago, ФLimФ said:

you are right, because it is deeper than "muh economic collapse" its all purposefully done... There is a greater deeper evil agenda. The elites know they are going to get lynched soon for their crimes against humanity...

The shit you do while serving a racism ban...

38 minutes ago, Maric said:

The shit you do while serving a racism ban...

huh? i dont understand what your point is. Racism doesnt exist, its a fake made up loaded word that never actually applies and is only ever directed at european people because thats what it was created for in early 1900's by a foreigner jewish communist name trotski who openly advocated for the destruction of europeans.  The term was created to attack europeans and displace them and trotski openly admits that.
Am i racist because i love my people more than others OR am i racist cause i use racial slurs? who fucking cares.

I will quote rudolf hess here because i think its appropriate

"judgment of my people and of history. That is the only thing which matters to me. I do not defend myself against accusers to whom I deny the right to bring charges against me and my fellow-countrymen. I will not discuss accusations which concern things which are purely German matters and therefore of no concern to foreigners. I raise no protest against statements which are aimed at attacking my honor, the honor of the German people. I consider such slanderous attacks by the enemy as a proof of honor. "

Maric these are adult topics, this thread isnt for you.

Edited by ФLimФ
2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

i cant believe i log in and choose this post of all others as the first one that i'd wish to have read.

cya in another 3 months ig?

Nahh ill be online in a few days.

"id drive a wedge between them. Id prefer that americans live under the most extreme advocates of liberal progressivism today, rather than leaving it for for their grandchildren to deal with tomorrow. Maybe then they would choose not to compromise with the enemies of western civilization. Either restore the constitution and western culture or live under the lash of san francisco commissars.  And if they still refuse to fight, well then they deserve the lash."

Im not leaving the city. I must stay and fight and ensure 1933 happens again, long after the conservitards and libtards realize VOTING WONT REMOVE THEM.

Edited by ФLimФ