DM Test Server is active

5 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/38795-retarded-staff/?tab=comments#comment-501775 honestly perm ban for shit like this as soon as this cancer happens on here people will quit

vdm kill straight up 2 weeks ban i dont want to hear about it

Lol you ran into the ifrit.  Ban these cartel fighters every time they whine instead @Mitch (IFRIT)

6 hours ago, thomaslorddd said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/38795-retarded-staff/?tab=comments#comment-501775 honestly perm ban for shit like this as soon as this cancer happens on here people will quit

vdm kill straight up 2 weeks ban i dont want to hear about it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE YOU LITERALLY WALKED INTO IT AND UR CRYING THIS HARD. r e t a r d

On 1/20/2021 at 5:01 PM, danile666 said:

Lol you ran into the ifrit.  Ban these cartel fighters every time they whine instead @Mitch (IFRIT)

you get killed whether u walk into him or not on there. still he shouldnt have killed me cos it was him that vdmd me

2 hours ago, Jayshawn said:

3PM PST (3 hours from now.) 2nd server will be up for people to test Domination mode and help find bugs / fixes needed for an hour or two. Money will be provided and NO it doesn't sync with S1 yet. You will be kicked / asked to leave if you're being a douche.

can u do it on friday instead

On 1/20/2021 at 6:00 PM, william said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE YOU LITERALLY WALKED INTO IT AND UR CRYING THIS HARD. r e t a r d

he shouldnt have killed me dude u have no idea how many times this happens on there

1 hour ago, Jayshawn said:

Update on testing progress. 6 lines of fixes / requests were given to devs . And all of the 16 lines from last testing have been fixed perfectly and are running smooth.

i saw there was a lighthouse cap like 5-6 km away from the other caps is that something that you guys plan to keep or is it just now i fell like its random place and way to fare from other caps + rebels

3 hours ago, Oskarr said:

yea change name to strife domination sucks

1 hour ago, salty.connor said:

Asylum Strife 

Want to keep it separate from the actual Strife. Would like for Strife (the gamemode) to make a return one day, but who knows. Maybe if this fails.

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

Do we know or has it been mentioned if this is its own thing or gonna be integrated into s1?

It can be ran on S1 but it depends on server pop. If it's peak time and S1 is maxed, running it on S1 isn't ideal. It's intended to be a scheduled event and if successful it can generate a decent amount of players, some of which will have a hard time joining. Running it on a separate server also means better performance.

16 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Want to keep it separate from the actual Strife. Would like for Strife (the gamemode) to make a return one day, but who knows. Maybe if this fails.

It can be ran on S1 but it depends on server pop. If it's peak time and S1 is maxed, running it on S1 isn't ideal. It's intended to be a scheduled event and if successful it can generate a decent amount of players, some of which will have a hard time joining. Running it on a separate server also means better performance.

id take the performance please lol...has it been gauged at all how heavy it would be on the live server when it comes time for it to run?,or we just not that far yet.