Midnight Special / Golden Era

2 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

I like how you didn't even take the time to create actual skins, rather take the orca skin and put it on everything else.

sometimes the easiest method is the best method. you're actaing like a teenager upset with his parents because Christmas wasn't cool enough. could've simply not released these cool skins lol

speculation on the requirements for the skin? assuming its a bunch of sets, likely donor level instead of keys..? 5-6?

4 hours ago, Vietnamese Farmer said:

sometimes the easiest method is the best method. you're actaing like a teenager upset with his parents because Christmas wasn't cool enough. could've simply not released these cool skins lol

speculation on the requirements for the skin? assuming its a bunch of sets, likely donor level instead of keys..? 5-6?

but its not the best way, for God's sake the fucking Ifrit looks confused

6 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

but its not the best way, for God's sake the fucking Ifrit looks confused

take it easy. We were fucking around and found that some of the skins applied to other cars were kind of cool. Jay was asking for input and thoughts. If we can save some space and add a few new skins, although they may look a bit different. It would be fun. 2 options for you. Provide your constructive feedback and or ideas, or don't use them. 

Based on your lack of donor level. You'll be limited to the first option for now. Should you find something that grabs your interest and you do decide to support us in that fashion. Then option two will be back on the table. 

The 3rd option is you trying to make something yourself. I am sure it's easy to sit here and critique the work of others when your level of contribution is non existent. 

@Jayshawn I believe the van in the midnight looks a bit weird with the mini gun on the hood. But the lack of order in the rest of them actually brings something new to the table. I can understand why applying an existing skin that doesn't require added mission file space is appealing. I believe if there is no harm, there is no foul in regards to skins. We can't keep looking at the same shit everyday. +1

@Infamous [FULL SEND] that's constructive feedback that accurately describes my thoughts, without looking like the typical kid bitching. Try it out once. ^  

2 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

take it easy. We were fucking around and found that some of the skins applied to other cars were kind of cool. Jay was asking for input and thoughts. If we can save some space and add a few new skins, although they may look a bit different. It would be fun. 2 options for you. Provide your constructive feedback and or ideas, or don't use them. 

Based on your lack of donor level. You'll be limited to the first option for now. Should you find something that grabs your interest and you do decide to support us in that fashion. Then option two will be back on the table. 

The 3rd option is you trying to make something yourself. I am sure it's easy to sit here and critique the work of others when your level of contribution is non existent. 

@Jayshawn I believe the van in the midnight looks a bit weird with the mini gun on the hood. But the lack of order in the rest of them actually brings something new to the table. I can understand why applying an existing skin that doesn't require added mission file space is appealing. I believe if there is no harm, there is no foul in regards to skins. We can't keep looking at the same shit everyday. +1

@Infamous [FULL SEND] that's constructive feedback that accurately describes my thoughts, without looking like the typical kid bitching. Try it out once. ^  

Your breath smells like toilet water

5 hours ago, Vietnamese Farmer said:

@Vietnamese FarmerAt the moment the purple ones are just the retro - subscriber skin stretched to random vehicles, was throwing an idea out there to get more variety into the server without adding shit to the mission file. yes some of them are going to look like shit. but some of them are randomly cool. Wasn't a for sure thing to get added, but wanted to see what the response would be for some sort of "bundle" package of some sort. 

@Infamous [FULL SEND] Yes Bowl cut, The skin was reused for a randomly thrown together thought just to get a feel for what people thought of a bundle. Yes some are terrible but there are some cool ones in there. 

Edited by Jayshawn
Bherky and Ethan Darrell like this
3 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Definitely need more hunter skins

4 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I love it ahahaha

you owned his ass, finally owners that fight back and dont let the toxic player win!! you're a legend 🙂

@infamous [FULL IDIOT] let's all just be nice , they are trying to make the server better, have some respect please.

I love all the skins though ill pay for any of them 

Edited by Hobo With A Shotgun
On 1/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

unlike everyone else I've got more then 5 braincells to realize not to give my money away to something dead rather give it to charity. 

and since you want something constructive, the strider looks pretty good. One issue no civ has a strider and you're nuts if you think people are gonna buy a bad vehicle with blood money.

I've got more important things to do, like schooling.

and how about you make the content you've been promising for the past 8 months
85a5d53878b550367f205f0d04d927e0.png

BTW

20 hours ago, Hobo With A Shotgun said:

I love all the skins though ill pay for any of them

and then idiots like this moron who will toss any and all of their money for pixels in fucking Arma 3, and has less hours then I have fingers.

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
13 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

unlike everyone else I've got more then 5 braincells to realize not to give my money away to something dead rather give it to charity. 

and since you want something constructive, the strider looks pretty good. One issue no civ has a strider and you're nuts if you think people are gonna buy a bad vehicle with blood money.

I've got more important things to do, like schooling.

and how about you make the content you've been promising for the past 8 months
85a5d53878b550367f205f0d04d927e0.png

BTW

and then idiots like this moron who will toss any and all of their money for pixels in fucking arma 3

Real dead when you alone have spent 742 hours on it. I guess that's a low level of time playing here? I don't feel the desire to debate that further though. If it's dead, why are you here?

why does the quest system matter to you when you obviously have no desire to play on a "dead" server?

I too want to see it added. But I also recognize that life has to come first, and despite my wants and wishes. I will never ask anyone here to put Asylum first. As Jesse has posted elsewhere, life had to take the front seat. Go ahead and blame him for that, I'll watch. Did you also forget that you once begged for the opportunity to help us develop but we never entertained that idea? Again, another instance of you critiquing the work that you can't do either. When does it stop?

Regarding the people who are willing to support us in that fashion. They're not idiots, they're the exact opposite of that. They are mature minded people that understand that it doesn't run on a hamster wheel. Shit, ban evaders have still helped to support us. But I want to be clear, if anyone can't support us in that way. I totally understand, I don't hold that against anyone. It's free to play here as it should be. Come in, have fun and leave. Very simple thought process there.

But if a person who is unable to support us finically, they can morally. It's free.

You fail at both. 

yikes. 

12 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Did you also forget that you once begged for the opportunity to help us develop but we never entertained that idea? Again, another instance of you critiquing the work that you can't do either. When does it stop?

no unfortunately I haven't but just like your good pal Jesse, I dont have the time to sit down and "contribute".

12 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Real dead when you alone have spent 742 hours on it

indeed I have, mainly because this piece of shit game is addicting as fuck. but god damn its fun when, unfortunately I cannot enjoy this game even if I had the time on my hands because my whole guild is banned.

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
1 minute ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

no unfortunately I haven't but just like your good pal Jesse, I dont have the time to sit down and "contribute".

indeed I have, mainly because this piece of shit game is addicting as fuck. but god damn its fun when, unfortunately I cannot enjoy this game even if I had the time on my hands because my whole guild is banned.

So you are upset that something was not added and blaming us for it not being done when we had hoped for it to be done by? But you get it because you too have a life that you need to worry about?

Sounds like they shouldn't have gotten banned? idk how I can help you there. But you need to reevaluate how you approach shit, you sound like a jack wagon. 

jsh and Heidelberg like this
2 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

So you are upset that something was not added and blaming us for it not being done when we had hoped for it to be done by? But you get it because you too have a life that you need to worry about?

No I frankly don't really give two fucks if quests get added or not, I wont do them. I'm more upset that every time I get on the server whether 1 month apart or 6 nothing has changed except a few new skin.

9 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

No I frankly don't really give two fucks if quests get added or not, I wont do them. I'm more upset that every time I get on the server whether 1 month apart or 6 nothing has changed except a few new skin.

Well come develop then or play somewhere else. Don’t get upset that things don’t get done at the pace you want them too. You claim you are so busy.. imagine being an adult and having responsibilities. 

Mitch edited my post. I did call you a derogatory term for African Americans @Infamous [FULL SEND]in the event you didn’t see it. 

20 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3IXtt6uqWM

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 1/14/2021 at 12:39 AM, Jesse said:

Well come develop then or play somewhere else. Don’t get upset that things don’t get done at the pace you want them too. You claim you are so busy.. imagine being an adult and having responsibilities. 

Mitch edited my post. I did call you a derogatory term for African Americans @Infamous [FULL SEND]in the event you didn’t see it. 

well now that racism is allowed on asylum, can we allow vdm and unban me? i think that's fair @Mitch (IFRIT)