What made you come to love Asylum

What initially got my attention a long time ago was seeing they had 5 full servers but I stayed because I loved how much freedom the players have always had in the way they can play. So many life servers out there have all these ridiculous rules that you have to follow and it really trims down your options on what you can do and when you can do it. I haven't actually been in game that much recently but what has always kept me here was mostly the friends I have and the way staff handles things, even before I was staff I felt like one of our key attractions is having grounded admins, something that was at least at one point a hard thing to find in a community.

1.  I was eager to switch from Seal Team Sloth to Asylum because Paratus was advertised housing, and also they didn't shove scopes behind a paywall like many life servers did at the time.

2.  What made me love Asylum was that it was a large world, and crazy shit could happen.  All over the map different things were happening and I thought that was really cool.  Though, that has kind of been lost due to cartels and federal events being the main focus of PVP.

3.  There's really nothing else like it, and Asylum is always a great game to play while waiting for something else to come out.  I played Modern Warfare, and came back because Cold War is fucking horrible.  I'll probably be off again when Halo Infinite is out...and if it's actually good.

I saw youtubers post videos about being on asylum and interviewing people about it.  Made me curious about it from the dying community I was in cause the previous owner was a drunk and never did updates to the server.

I loved there was 5 servers and they were full every day all the time and it was a spam to get in, people were also less toxic cause the toxicity was spread through out the servers lol

I stay around cause I don't feel like I'm done playing arma, and there's really no other community that catches my interest.  I don't find players from else where that seem to draw my attention that.  Plus I like the people around here. Ya'll are good people despite at times being dumb, others be toxic, but most ya'll cool and love to hang out with.

28 minutes ago, ФLimФ said:

i dont. its an awful server full of awful people. Obvious bait post for rep updoots.

Ah yes. 

This is coming from the guy who can't act in the least bit reasonable on the server. This is the guy who has 10 pounds of freedom on the internet. And out of everything he could possibly do. The fun times he could make and have, he decided to spam some racist shit on the server. To top it all off he comes to the forums in an attempt to create a divide or at least some piss poor drama.

In a wicked turn of events not a single person jumped on your wagon. Not a single person seemed to agree with you. 

You keep doing you. But you won't be doing it here. Since everyone around here is jackasses in your book, and it's a shit server. I have ensured that you will never be faced with the opportunity to join it again. It seems like such a temptation and a drag for you to join the server. Only to hate that very thing. 

It's sad that you couldn't find the joy or happiness that hundreds others have found here each and everyday. It's a shame that you don't reap the hard work of the devs and staff around here. 

I would remove your account from the forums all together, but I figure I will just let you look on at the things you are missing. We'll take your tongue though and you won't be able to post your edgy messages.  It's my understanding that you aren't able to speak in these ways in life thus why you come here to do so. 

I heard Facebook is looking for moderators, apply there.

17 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Ah yes. 

This is coming from the guy who can't act in the least bit reasonable on the server. This is the guy who has 10 pounds of freedom on the internet. And out of everything he could possibly do. The fun times he could make and have, he decided to spam some racist shit on the server. To top it all off he comes to the forums in an attempt to create a divide or at least some piss poor drama.

In a wicked turn of events not a single person jumped on your wagon. Not a single person seemed to agree with you. 

You keep doing you. But you won't be doing it here. Since everyone around here is jackasses in your book, and it's a shit server. I have ensured that you will never be faced with the opportunity to join it again. It seems like such a temptation and a drag for you to join the server. Only to hate that very thing. 

It's sad that you couldn't find the joy or happiness that hundreds others have found here each and everyday. It's a shame that you don't reap the hard work of the devs and staff around here. 

I would remove your account from the forums all together, but I figure I will just let you look on at the things you are missing. We'll take your tongue though and you won't be able to post your edgy messages.  It's my understanding that you aren't able to speak in these ways in life thus why you come here to do so. 

why'd you have to write him a fucking poem about it tho

4 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Ah yes. 

i agree yes

Edited by Alec-I
13 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Ah yes. 

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance200.gifhot dog lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Copa, Abidi and Mitch (IFRIT) like this
  • 2 weeks later...