Hey there! new and a question

Purple2

Hey so I'm new, I used to play on a server about 5 years back called Seal team sloth, became a cop and what not.

left for awhile and then found out it got closed down. Got busy with life, built a new computer and now here I am! I enjoyed the RP on the server I used to play alot. Everything from making hundreds of thousands selling and smuggling drugs, getting raided by the cops etc, I loved it with my old friends. Hopefully I'll meet some cool new people, look forward to playing some more!

Edited by Purple2

Hey Purple! 

Welcome to Asylum. The forum is a great resource for various questions, but sometimes certain individuals may lead you the wrong way. As with every community there are a few rotten eggs. 

Luckily our community has a great page for all information you may find yourself needing. Visit The Gaming Asylum Wiki where you can find answers to just about all aspects of the server you can find. Need a new way to make money? The Wiki can help with that. 

Any additional questions, feel free to ask around in-game or on the forums. Also don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you might have as well. I am more than happy to help out.