Just got a question

So I just got a question, is organ harvesting like free game? Fresh out of spawn got told to put my hands up (I did) I assumed it was a robbery or something. Got taken about 500 feet away and told "your organs will go to good use" then he just shot me. Just curious is that literally just it? If somebody wants an excuse or just whatever reason they can say its for "Organ harvesting" and just kill you? Im just curious as Im new to this server and I've read the rules but haven't found anything on that.

Ron Johnson likes this
13 hours ago, Purple2 said:

So I just got a question, is organ harvesting like free game? Fresh out of spawn got told to put my hands up (I did) I assumed it was a robbery or something. Got taken about 500 feet away and told "your organs will go to good use" then he just shot me. Just curious is that literally just it? If somebody wants an excuse or just whatever reason they can say its for "Organ harvesting" and just kill you? Im just curious as Im new to this server and I've read the rules but haven't found anything on that.

Nah it don't work like that,If they tell you hands up or die an you comply they have to continue the dialogue/rp scenario. If they had kidnapped you an brought you to a red zone then said this,then i am pretty positive that's fair game, Somewhat a dick move to new players,but does happen from time to time.

Make sure to record an report people if you feel wronged in a situation.

Keep in mind that rp on here isn't like on other servers and or is Not enforced as heavy,more combat oriented imho.

Welcome to Asylum,Any questions shoot me a message on here glad to help ya.

Ron Johnson likes this
1 hour ago, DankBud said:

Nah it don't work like that,If they tell you hands up or die an you comply they have to continue the dialogue/rp scenario. If they had kidnapped you an brought you to a red zone then said this,then i am pretty positive that's fair game, Somewhat a dick move to new players,but does happen from time to time.

Make sure to record an report people if you feel wronged in a situation.

Keep in mind that rp on here isn't like on other servers and or is Not enforced as heavy,more combat oriented imho.

Welcome to Asylum,Any questions shoot me a message on here glad to help ya.

I'll be honest, this sounds like my doing. But I at least RP is out and stuff.