Farmersville Krauta Diss Track Final Version

I got bored, and decided too spit a diss track on the server let me know what you guys think. This is the full version, not the one my fanboy uploaded without my permission. If this post gets enough love Ill make a music video & a second track lmao.

download link is on soundcloud - 

Edited by Don Julio
9 minutes ago, Don Julio said:

I got bored, and decided too spit a diss track on the server let me know what you guys think. This is the full version, not the one my fanboy uploaded without my permission. If this post gets enough love Ill make a music video & a second track lmao.

"""Romaniac RDM me"" LOLOL fire in the booth

Fuck Krauta 

7 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

because hes my homie and who even are u bro just go play cop like ive never seen u anywhere before accpet for a cop slot. If you have nothing good to say about something then leave the thread

"But that is not the way it go on Asylum my guy" -Don Julio 1:03 - 1:07

Edited by Vince
Niklaus and Romaniac like this
10 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

because hes my homie and who even are u bro just go play cop like ive never seen u anywhere before accpet for a cop slot. If you have nothing good to say about something then leave the thread

""But that is not the way it go on Asylum my guy" -Don Julio 1:03 - 1:07" - Vince, 3 minutes ago. if you can make a disstrack about like 10 different people I think you can handle a bit of shittalk. if not then just don't make a cringy ass disstrack?

Vince likes this
36 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

I appreciate your feedback on my comments, now kindly fuck off because everyone here accept for u and the 9 year old does not give a single shit. "take a joke."

once again, it's a disstrack. if the pussy who made it can't get dissed then w h y   t h e   f u c k   d i d   t h e y   m a k e   a   d i s s t r a c k

Krauta salty go figure lol. To be honest I could care less if yall fuck with my rap or not lmao. I mean @Calle. jacked the song, posted it on the forums, and even made a fake Don Julio account on the forums and youtube and krauta loved it when he posted it lmao yikes so I guess that means something? Still waiting for the farmersville diss track. Oh wait yall cant rap lol. Inb4 "Don julio cant rap"

https://streamable.com/xbwmah

omegalul

Edited by Don Julio