Debit Card Talent

Debit cards shouldn’t be free, at least 2500 and must be bought at an atm. Otherwise you’re never going to be able to rob someone with money unless you shoot them at a drug dealer. 

if you complain about this it’s because you’re a broke bitch

edit: the only way id approve of a debit card talent is if it automatically charges you 2500 everytime you respawn.

Edited by 王 rando 王

Debit cards shouldn’t be free, at least 2500 and must be bought at an atm. Otherwise you’re never going to be able to rob someone with money unless you shoot them at a drug dealer. 

Debit card are already free why add a fee? I cant think of a time I've ever taken money out of the bank unless I'm at rebel. I wouldn't say I'm broke I know I'm definitely far from rich but I have a little over a million.

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

They became free under Bamf, probably around mid 2018. Been a good while.
It was changed because of Bohemia.

Sorry, was permed for all of 2019, so it seemed more recent to me

18 minutes ago, Donald Clinton said:

pretty fucked up that i spawn with a free debit card since ive been donor 2 for years yet new players don't have the option to get it anymore

Can new players not get donor 2? I’ve had donor 2 since like 2015 so I don’t really know

Idk, I think debit cards should be purchasable for like 2500 at an atm, but there should also be a talent that either makes them cheaper or allows you to spawn with them if it automatically charges you 2500 on respawn.

debit cards shouldn’t be free as they provide a safety net against being robbed. Which I believe there should be no safety nets.

1 hour ago, Donald Clinton said:

new players that donate 25$ no longer get a perm debit card

Yikes, was alil pay to win, maybe make it if you hit prominent you start spawning with debit cards automatically, instead of the donor thing, that way you kinda gotta grind alittle to get to that point.

Donald likes this
1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Idk, I think debit cards should be purchasable for like 2500 at an atm, but there should also be a talent that either makes them cheaper or allows you to spawn with them if it automatically charges you 2500 on respawn.

debit cards shouldn’t be free as they provide a safety net against being robbed. Which I believe there should be no safety nets.

Yikes, was alil pay to win, maybe make it if you hit prominent you start spawning with debit cards automatically, instead of the donor thing, that way you kinda gotta grind alittle to get to that point

People should mainly be robbing people out doing shit, not people trying to buy redgulls lol

McMuffin likes this
9 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

edit: the only way id approve of a debit card talent is if it automatically charges you 2500 everytime you respawn.

Not everyone buys their money like you.

Elite likes this