Made my own version of kavala

Made my own version of kavala  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

Look great,

Only issue i could see that could arise, is that there are a lot of individually placed objects. I would assume with my uneducated Arma brain, it would inevitably cause issues with the frame rate. Which if i am not mistaken was the reason old Kavala kept that to a minimum, due to Kavala being a highly populated area? i could be wrong...

Edited by Miller93

1 minute ago, Miller93 said:

Look great,

Only issue i could see that could arise, is that there are a lot of individually placed objects. I would assume with my uneducated Arma brain, it would inevitably cause issues with the frame rate. Which if i am not mistaken was the reason old Kavala kept that to a minimum, due to Kavala being a high area for the population? i could be wrong...

true but a raw version of this is already a improvement

Miller. likes this
14 minutes ago, Miller93 said:

Look great,

Only issue i could see that could arise, is that there are a lot of individually placed objects. I would assume with my uneducated Arma brain, it would inevitably cause issues with the frame rate. Which if i am not mistaken was the reason old Kavala kept that to a minimum, due to Kavala being a highly populated area? i could be wrong...

Not if u convert the objects to a simple object, that will basicly allow u to have as many small props as u want without creating any major fps drops

王 rando 王 and Miller. like this
On 2/2/2021 at 11:46 PM, Fredz said:

Bro, just accept that your design was shite. Not a single person wants that smelly mexican supermarket in the middle of square

Oh I dont care if people like or dislike it, I just felt that it was enough time for a change. and im glad people are stepping up to make something they want for everyone.

I would like to hear feedback on why its shit and what could be changed