GGG.png

Leader          

@Biohazarding

Co-Leaders     
@Mackd247@Jacob Suarez@Medic@Brooks

Requirements
- 500+ Hours

- Willing to fight cartels

- 18+ Only (exceptions have and can be made)

- Active

- GOOD AIM

Application

- In-game name

- Screenshot of Hours

- Any Previous Gangs

- Reason for getting Accepted

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable)

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.)

- Msg me Discord name

Edited by Biohazarding
Nenja and BioHazard like this

- In-game name - Trent

- Screenshot of Hours - http://prntscr.com/yo323w I also have 200-300 on another account that I don't have access to.

- Any Previous Gangs - Not in this server. I have been in gangs in Olympus before I switched to Asylum.

- Reason for getting Accepted - I am a hard working individual that follows any and all commands. I am a team player not a solo act. I am a good role model for anyone high or lower ranked. I am active and loyal and very friendly but serious when it's needed.

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable) - Jimmy Turnip from Fse knows me a little bit, Dixie Normous from Burat knows me a little as well as I was in that gang before I took a break. Cassandra can almost vouch anyone cause she's cool.

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.) - I like to make money most of all but I enjoy doing any event/activity with the group.

- Msg me Discord name

3 hours ago, Trent420 said:

- In-game name - Trent

- Screenshot of Hours - http://prntscr.com/yo323w I also have 200-300 on another account that I don't have access to.

- Any Previous Gangs - Not in this server. I have been in gangs in Olympus before I switched to Asylum.

- Reason for getting Accepted - I am a hard working individual that follows any and all commands. I am a team player not a solo act. I am a good role model for anyone high or lower ranked. I am active and loyal and very friendly but serious when it's needed.

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable) - Jimmy Turnip from Fse knows me a little bit, Dixie Normous from Burat knows me a little as well as I was in that gang before I took a break. Cassandra can almost vouch anyone cause she's cool.

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.) - I like to make money most of all but I enjoy doing any event/activity with the group.

- Msg me Discord name

accepted
Message me in game when on, will inv to our discord

Application

- In-game name Notsojolly

- Screenshot of Hours Steam (gyazo.com)

- Any Previous Gangs Taliban,999,  Devils Marionette 

- Reason for getting Accepted  I am a fun person who will follow commands given. I Like to have fun but will be serious when the situation is required. I can be a good role model to other members of the group aswell. 

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable) KingofCanada

- If you have any favourite activity: Don't really mind.

Voodoo, jsh and Jewish like this
7 hours ago, Notsojolly said:

Application

- In-game name Notsojolly

- Screenshot of Hours Steam (gyazo.com)

- Any Previous Gangs Taliban,999,  Devils Marionette 

- Reason for getting Accepted  I am a fun person who will follow commands given. I Like to have fun but will be serious when the situation is required. I can be a good role model to other members of the group aswell. 

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable) KingofCanada

Accepted
msg me discord, and give me a heads up when in game

• 2 weeks later...

- In-game name bo64 

- Screenshot of Hours : 4302

- Any Previous Gangs Taliban,

Just now, bo64 said:

- In-game name bo64 

age 38

Application

- In-game name: REVENGE KILLING 

- Screenshot of Hours image.png

- Any Previous Gangs: No

- Reason for getting Accepted: i can click on peoples heads in video games real gud. Also not that toxic and sometimes fun to be around.

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable): Notsojolly

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.): Vehicle Theft, Kidnaping, Making RDM reports.

- Msg me Discord name: Different Name#3370

4 hours ago, Decamillis said:

Application

- In-game name: REVENGE KILLING 

- Screenshot of Hours image.png

- Any Previous Gangs: No

- Reason for getting Accepted: i can click on peoples heads in video games real gud. Also not that toxic and sometimes fun to be around.

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable): Notsojolly

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.): Vehicle Theft, Kidnaping, Making RDM reports.

- Msg me Discord name: Different Name#3370

Accepted
                                               msg Biohazard , and give him a heads up when in game

7 hours ago, bo64 said:

- In-game name bo64 

Accepted

On 2/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, blade2580 said:

Game Name: weedfarm

Hours:356

Previous Gangs: (if any) asphyxiate

APD rank:N/A

have a lot of time to play 

Accepted

- In-game name
lucia

- Screenshot of Hours
unknown.png

- Any Previous Gangs
No

- Reason for getting Accepted

I do not consider that I differ much from the other candidates in that I am a man
quite modest and content with what he receives. I don't like to think I'm superior to others and I don't think anyone should do that
because you care about your respect for the other. And I want to mention that I respect people as they respect me. And never regardless of the situation
to consider myself superior to someone else.
And I know how to work in group and I can easily integrate between people

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable
kingofcanada

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.)
One of my favorite activities is Mining Diamonds or Illegal Activities.

- Msg me Discord name

Edited by Lucian

- In-game name: Alin

- Screenshot of Hours:unknown.png

- Any Previous Gangs: -

- Reason for getting Accepted: I am a person who respects everyone, I am a calm, obedient person, who tries to please everyone, my driving experience is a good one because I am passionate about cars and I like to drive a lot.
I try to find any solution to solve everyone's problems. And I like to do justice.

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable): KingOfCanada

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.): Mining Diamond and ilegal activity

-  Any members that can vouch for you (preferable): Kingofcanada

- If you have any favorite activity (Cartel fighting, Making guns, Running Meth etc.): Mining Diamond and ilegal activity

• 2 weeks later...