Channel 4 news (MAJOR CRIME)

I think you guys should add another major crime. The major crime will take place at Channel 4 News.

How will this major crime work? Well you can steal classified documents from Channel 4 News such as the following:

Government Document

Classified Document

How does this make sense? Well given that Channel 4 News is an actual news outlet, they capture certain data and can hold documents (recordings) of certain events that have taken place.

This major could work by going in and bolt cutting the doors (which then alerts the police of a break in) and the player would have to go inside and search around the desks and lockers for documents.

Donald likes this

Please sir, have mercy on us poor officers. There is already 6 events that can (And typically are) cycled through back to back. Officers already have to give 2 lives to each of these events as it is, and when they are getting cycled, they have little time to do standard patrol already. Can we kindly not add more to the plate that they would be mandated to respond to? I'm all for new content, but I'd rather see more normal events that both officers and civilians can partake in willingly.