My apologies video for admin abuse - YuSheng

10 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

“The Real Admin abuser” My Chigga thanks for using ESP to help me win fights when we play together oh and filling my shed up and giving me all that free money and load outs especially all those nades and RPGs  💯😉❤️🦧

stfu ethan 🙂

14 minutes ago, Tony said:

Ok so you told me " why would you ram an empty armor" ramming empty armor is vdm,and you drew a great illustration of this in discord. but you do that at 0:55? 

1. I don't think I ever said ram empty armor is VDM.

2. He didn't die from the ram, he dies because the ifrit blow up

13 hours ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

that ones real new retard

ur fat the ceiling fan would break before it was able to spin with ur fat ass on it speaking of admin abuse what happened to your admin? retired?

go back to jerking off in your dads dirty underwear and sniffing your mom‘s panties you fucking freak an while your at it go your parents medicine cabinet find all the anti-depressants you have take the bottle shove em all down your mouth then find a nice spot in your closet with a rope and legit hang there till you stop breathing You autistic heathen so Your parents can actually be happy with their lives

1 hour ago, Ethan Darrell said:

go back to jerking off in your dads dirty underwear and sniffing your mom‘s panties you fucking freak an while your at it go your parents medicine cabinet find all the anti-depressants you have take the bottle shove em all down your mouth then find a nice spot in your closet with and rope and legit hang there till you stop breathing You autistic heathen so Your parents can actually be happy with their lives

39d31c18dc37e868bc87a4fec6d4cd40.gif

3 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

go back to jerking off in your dads dirty underwear and sniffing your mom‘s panties you fucking freak an while your at it go your parents medicine cabinet find all the anti-depressants you have take the bottle shove em all down your mouth then find a nice spot in your closet with a rope and legit hang there till you stop breathing You autistic heathen so Your parents can actually be happy with their lives

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, Ethan Darrell said:

where did you put Ethan and who are you