The Fed Timer Is Too Long

I have noticed, that the fed timer is 60 mins now (this was a bit ago I know), instead of the usual 8 (ik it was broken) but I think its too long. With the 60min timer, you

would only be able to complete a fed 3 times or just 2 times if you want max gold, per restart if that. I know it was a fix and all but I think 60 is a bit much, I would

suggest 30 or 20 or so, just to let people be able to hit it more than a few times to get max gold. It stills gives the cops breathing room between stuff and able to

process them. But would also let smaller groups try it, without having to worry about the server timer if they fail.    Also just throwing this out there, there should be

more perks to help with fed.   

7 hours ago, Thatoneboi06 said:

I have noticed, that the fed timer is 60 mins now (this was a bit ago I know), instead of the usual 8 (ik it was broken) but I think its too long. With the 60min timer, you

would only be able to complete a fed 3 times or just 2 times if you want max gold, per restart if that. I know it was a fix and all but I think 60 is a bit much, I would

suggest 30 or 20 or so, just to let people be able to hit it more than a few times to get max gold. It stills gives the cops breathing room between stuff and able to

process them. But would also let smaller groups try it, without having to worry about the server timer if they fail.    Also just throwing this out there, there should be

more perks to help with fed.   

Yea sure because the smash and grabs every time it was off cool down was fun, you either couldn't start a federal event as rebel or you would barely be leaving air HQ and see that the fed was no longer tracking because they were half way to sofia rebel. Keep it at a hour its a event that can net more than 2 mil in gold if done properly and shouldn't be spammed. 

Revert all the changes to the fed! 

revert prices back to 30k

revert bugged bars  20+ bar feds 

revert snake opening domes and doors

revert spiked gates

also this has had a big impact due to CPL to have armour 

when was the last time some group/gang done a full fed and got out with all the bars is the real question

Kawaii likes this
1 hour ago, Smee said:

Revert all the changes to the fed! 

revert prices back to 30k

revert bugged bars  20+ bar feds 

revert snake opening domes and doors

revert spiked gates

also this has had a big impact due to CPL to have armour 

when was the last time some group/gang done a full fed and got out with all the bars is the real question

Two days ago we roached one.  Feds are super easy to hold but usually boring for all but the one gate cops decide to smash relentlessly.  So we tend to not do em due to apathy.  

Now onto OP.  The timer should not be reduced.  People can still do banks, prisons, and evidence between the timers.  There should be a balanced opportunity to spread the federal events out rather than a small group doing smash and grabs all restart keeping everyone from doing anything.