People should be able to grow a small amount of cannabis in their homes per restart. make it similar to the scotch. either that, or you could process a small amount of cannabis into marijuana each restart. would be a neat way to make me want to buy a weed house and to help me get the joint operations title without grinding marijuana. passive income is fun,

I though about barns where you could grow crops such as potato's and weed and what not

could be you have to water them and give them fertilizer each restart or every hour or what not and you get potatoes you can sell to a gas station and weed can either come out unprocessed or processed like a home grown weed and it sells for less but you don't have to process it.

This could be a good way to introduce newer players to the mechanics of asylum when they first start.

Run you thru a small task list(gets assigned,task completed could maybe just use the default Arma one?),go get a back back at general store,buy them nvg's,then moves you on to getting a vehicle,then atm ect,brings you to your first field depending on the city they choose?

Gives them the basic run down of how to get into your map,player list,custom controls,then after its all done make a forum account to bring more traffic here for them to interact more with other players an see what is to really offer...Think it would be worth it tbf.

But none the less not a bad idea.