Asylum Domination

Asylum’s Domination

What’s Domination?

Domination is a Cartel style event where groups of 10 (max) go from capture point to capture point claiming territory that accumulates points to their total Domination.

How Do I Play?

Get a group of friends or gangmates together join the server on the allotted time for the event and get to killing and capturing.

Rules and Expectations

We have a ZERO tolerance for ban evading / cheating if caught assisting or knowingly playing with that person, you may be punished.

All Rules are to be followed and honored

DPI Jumping is NOT allowed and will not be tolerated at all even the slightest bit (2 week ban minimum)

If you are currently banned on Asylum’s main server you will not be able to participate

If you are caught breaking rules or reported for rule breaking and get action taken against you it applies to both servers.

Money will be the same on both servers

No Chopping will be available (you can still shed things, as long as it doesn’t kill anyone)

No housing will be available

Speed bombs / Vests are to be disabled and not usable (don’t be the guy caught using them)

Safe Zone camping and line hopping will not be tolerated (don’t be that guy again).

Voted by the Community

First Domination will be 2/23/2021 at 12 PM PST

Tuesday (2PM PST)
Thursday (2PM PST)
Saturday (12PM PST)

OperationSB, Oskarr, Sp0on and 26 others like this
9 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Voted by the Community

First Domination will be 2/23/2021 at 12 PM PST

Tuesday (12PM PST)
Thursday (12PM PST)
Saturday (12PM PST)

I get there was a community vote, but noon as the time for each day would leave a lot of people out it seems?

I am a worthless person who is always home so it does not affect me much, but dang, vary it a bit for people who work???

Sithos likes this
49 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I get there was a community vote, but noon as the time for each day would leave a lot of people out it seems?

I am a worthless person who is always home so it does not affect me much, but dang, vary it a bit for people who work???

Well that’s around the time most eastern and EU people would be home. Which is probably why the community voted for it lol. 

3 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

NAs crying about the time when theyve had oly conquest at a perfect time for them for years whilsts EUs had to play at 12-3am on weekdays... 

Yes we are crying because we play a NA server and they are catering to EU times. Another thing is Olympus made conquest last fall because NAs could not participate in GTA conflict which has been a thing a lot longer then Olympus conquest. EUs can easily play warzone on Reborn or Conflict on GTA which are EU servers. But EU kids are going to cry because they can not participate in 4 different servers conquests. Oh Also GTA conflict start at 12pm aswell so if they ever decide to put one on the same day this one is, all your EU will be gone and you wont have any NA because we will still be at school and work. 

Niklaus and Ethan Darrell like this
16 minutes ago, Zurph said:

Yes we are crying because we play a NA server and they are catering to EU times. Another thing is Olympus made conquest last fall because NAs could not participate in GTA conflict which has been a thing a lot longer then Olympus conquest. EUs can easily play warzone on Reborn or Conflict on GTA which are EU servers. But EU kids are going to cry because they can not participate in 4 different servers conquests. Oh Also GTA conflict start at 12pm aswell so if they ever decide to put one on the same day this one is, all your EU will be gone and you wont have any NA because we will still be at school and work. 

They are "catering to EU times" because it won the votes? clearly the majority wanted that time, doesn't matter if its an NA server 

abdul karim azeem likes this

We don't expect to have the greatest attendance on a Tuesday for the first Domination 
Come out if you can if you can't we'll see you either on Thursday or Saturday
if it's a huge problem with time we will re visit a poll to have a vote again
CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY 🙂

PS. I kinda agree with having a variety of times so that it rotates for people.

Voodoo, Blake., Bherky and 2 others like this
6 hours ago, Zurph said:

Why are you writing this only after the vote happened. Sounds like you knew it was going to happen and waited for the moment to complain. 

1 hour ago, Bherky said:

Why are you writing this only after the vote happened. Sounds like you knew it was going to happen and waited for the moment to complain. 

i only looked at the voting one time and i was hoping people were that dumb to vote for times that not everyone could make. i mean what ever, like rogue said hopefully times can be adjusted because this first time you might have a good turn out but the next ones will be dead.

11 hours ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

You make way to much money from this like unknown made 7 mil I think that’s over powered asf.

Not really, it's fair game for winning 1st and depending how many times you die, you'll still make profit unlike olympus where you're most likely losing money or barely breaking even so it's nice to actually make some profit from FIGHTING.

Heidelberg, Voodoo, Calle. and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

U understand you make money no matter who you are. If your a solo who holds the point for 5 minutes that’s 5 points do that 2 or 3 times and make back your kit plus a couple more but people making like 7 mil as a winner that kinda crazy

I mean you have to realize, that's most likely going to be split between 10 players.

Walt likes this
46 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

U understand you make money no matter who you are. If your a solo who holds the point for 5 minutes that’s 5 points do that 2 or 3 times and make back your kit plus a couple more but people making like 7 mil as a winner that kinda crazy

If i’m not mistaken, money spent that restart goes to the overall payout? If this is the case, the money will go down from here. A lot of people got on for the hype.

Edited by Bag
2 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

all i'm saying is u can make a fuck ton of money with a good group of guys.

We are modifying it so don't worry.

2 hours ago, Tea. said:

I think when you kill someone, whatever their worth goes to the pot or something along those lines.

Just whatever $ you use inside the safezones is added to the pot.

1 minute ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

I just feel like people could hop on do a hatch of meth afford 2 or 3 mk kits go on domination and be the richest gang on the server if they really wanted to. Thats what would happen with olympus, random people would pop off and make insane money and now thats really all olympus has going for it, their "conquest."

If you have the right group with the right skill its insane

So yea I think thats a good idea to change it, after all it was the first time running it so.

We want people to still profit, but not make an absurd amount of money. It still is in it's early days, just testing out different things until we hit a sweet spot. 

We made 820k each. 7.6mil + 600k for #1.

Half of that would suffice. This was the first time this event was hosted on a large scale which explains the 70 player pop. I would assume that it will average around 50 players each domination. 

Also #2 spot should not make even close to the money that the #1 spot makes. They should make half of whatever #1 makes. I'm not sure how the math works but I know that it splits between everyone that has at least 1 point. 

It should be a fight for #1 instead of the top 3. 

2nd place should just barely break even.

This is just an idea, I'm not saying this is how you need to run it.