Domination Changelog

Big Gay Jay

First off thank you to everyone coming out

Few things we've noticed
We will no longer be Pardoning / TP players that were not prepared for Domination (use server 1 for getting prepared)

Admins are going to be allowed to play, don't cry in side chat about them if you see them doing sketchy stuff make reports

From this day forward Domination times will be static and will not be changed unless huge problems occur

Down below are the static time frames and days

Tuesday 2PM (PST)
Thursday 2PM (PST)
Saturday 12PM (PST)

And lastly lets keep it competitive but with integrity don't be malicious it will eventually catch up to you.

GG's

Shoutout @Mr. Slick Event wouldn't be possible without him

Oskarr, Walt, Shepurd and 7 others like this

Ya'll should make Saturdays Domination start 12 PST. The reason it was initially changed was because of work/ school (none of that on Saturdays occur).  It will conflict with Olympus Conquest. I don't see Teamplayers/ a couple other Olympus Gangs coming to play. But I understand you can't cater to every gang.

Edited by Walt
Masonn, CRH and TRYHARD like this
3 minutes ago, Walt said:

Ya'll should make Saturdays Domination start 12 PST. The reason it was initially changed was because of work/ school.  It will conflict with Olympus Conquest. I don't see Teamplayers/ a couple other Olympus Gangs coming to play. But I understand you can't cater to every gang.

Alright let me ask around see if we can the goal isn't to force players to choose between servers, obviously we'd like you to play ours over others but the end goal is to bring fighting back.

Walt and Masonn like this