762 max KOTH

goyney

762 max KOTH  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play?

While I do like this idea there is no guarantee it will work. You already have the giant code four gaming with about 5 different servers that seem to be full all the time. Along with their 200 hour admins that ban you for shooting at people 1km away  with a mk200. I kinda see koth as a way to test all types of vanilla gear in pvp. 

49 minutes ago, Dillon said:

While I do like this idea there is no guarantee it will work. You already have the giant code four gaming with about 5 different servers that seem to be full all the time. Along with their 200 hour admins that ban you for shooting at people 1km away  with a mk200. I kinda see koth as a way to test all types of vanilla gear in pvp. 

The server would be sa-matras mission and synced to their database also but under a different name

Edited by goyney
6 hours ago, goyney said:

There was a 7.62 maximum cal server for King of the Hill a while ago which disappeared but it was popular.

Would you play an infantry only server with no explosives, no 1km sniper gremlins and only good hill rotations?

Curious.

Yes pls. I remember this server and it was really good for practicing, would love to see again