Gang life donation ideas

18 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

the feedback on the idea wasn't very big so i didn't see a need to continue down the trail until there was more support for it. 

well that was because there was no gang life at that time 

Now that there is gang life gangs may want it

even if its one gang thats 10-15 dollars extra a month where all you have to do is upload their skin for that gang

Edited by salty.connor
Master27411 likes this
47 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

well that was because there was no gang life at that time 

Now that there is gang life gangs may want it

even if its one gang thats 10-15 dollars extra a month where all you have to do is upload their skin for that gang

not true, the way it would of been made is not interesting to most gangs, big gangs don't care enough to pay that much every month, and smaller gangs don't see a point either. at the steep price that got pitched ... i get why it wasn't as popular as u may think. i would pay it if my entire gang could use it for 15 usd a month but not 150 usd for a month

Calle. likes this
2 hours ago, Trisix said:

not true, the way it would of been made is not interesting to most gangs, big gangs don't care enough to pay that much every month, and smaller gangs don't see a point either. at the steep price that got pitched ... i get why it wasn't as popular as u may think. i would pay it if my entire gang could use it for 15 usd a month but not 150 usd for a month

yeah for the whole gang its 10-15 dollars a month not 150 total

everybody pays like a dollar each and boom you have your own custom skin 

Edited by salty.connor
9 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

yeah for the whole gang its 10-15 dollars a month not 150 total

everybody pays like a dollar each and boom you have your own custom skin 

Mitch wouldnt bother for only 15 dollars per skin, his idea was for it be 15 dollars per person and anyone would be able to buy your gangs skin, thats why it got negative feedback 

Farmer Steve likes this

Pay $50 to add a skin to the clothing store that everyone has access to and as long as your gang stays active the skin stays in the store. 

Consider the relatively "cheap" price as incentive to create a gang and main your server to get personalized gear they cant get on another server.