the south and west part of the map are ghost towns. I think it needs a little more activity.

If we use the lumber mill to make planks and take those to a paper factory to make sheets then using oil/paper sheets/and idk , iron shavings.. or something to make counterfiet bills that can be converted into real money or blood money would be a good activity. 

It should take some time to make the fake bills and possibly require 2-3 cops on? I also think if it alerted the police in a way, not like banks/feds but something so its not so easy.

Daniel-SQ likes this

That's why the admins lowkey implemented ideas I've suggested such as being able to use a FAK while repairing a car. That was a dumb idea when I suggested it. Adding more rebels because I use to camp them all at the time. How about when Id chop my own orcas? notice how chopping orcas is a useless way to make money nowadays

im thinkin of a new method to make the empty part of the map a little more active since yall are to lazy to fly to thronos, one of the  best places to fight. 

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
8 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

That's why the admins lowkey implemented ideas I've suggested such as being able to use a FAK while repairing a car. That was a dumb idea when I suggested it. Adding more rebels because I use to camp them all at the time. How about when Id chop my own orcas? notice how chopping orcas is a useless way to make money nowadays

im thinkin of a new method to make the empty part of the map a little more active since yall are to lazy to fly to thronos, one of the  best places to fight. 

bound to get one or two good ideas with hundreds of suggestions but your ideas are almost all dog shit. And FAKing while repairing still doesn’t work...

15 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

yes it does. thanks for proving to us you're all bad.

yeah, dunno what the fuck you're tryna say. I'll literally buy you a grammarly subscription just so you communicate with the rest of the class. And just an FYI you should present your ideas to someone with a brain before making a fool of yourself on forums but I guess you don't really care... lol

Edited by Farmer Steve
2 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

yeah, dunno what the fuck you're tryna say. I'll literally buy you a grammarly subscription just so you communicate with the rest of the class. And just an FYI you should present your ideas to someone with a brain before making a fool of yourself on forums but I guess you don't really care... lol

any1 who makes fun of some1 on the inernet for gramur is a literal fuckni diupshait lmao siomagine rtyiogjn to act b igf on asyulmum n forumsns ,lmao aahaahahahah litearlly U HAVE the mind/arguement oif a 14 yr old ajahah

Edited by The Forgotten Legend