Name change

Ghostyyy

2 minutes ago, 王 Ari Petrou 王 said:

You are all retards, I wouldn't be surprised to see you getting mod. Btw you need to make a character support ticket for a forums name change because you do not have enough rep. This question is equivalent to someone asking how to change their member title and your like "oh its right here bud9420e50307963b9ab3f8245b9abf1e8c.png??!!" 
🤡🐵

guess who applied for mod

12 hours ago, 王 Foxx 王 said:

Never tried to "flex" it... You aren't even in a gang bud so hush. Youtube Meme GIF

Imagine having 1 mil in ur bank.... lmao we the richest gang on the server buddy, get gud

“We the richest gang” “get gud” lmao listen to yourself. I don’t need money or a gang if I don’t play the server 🤷🏻‍♂️ Can’t believe I’m arguing with someone who doesn’t leave the starter city and thinks they’re good smh my head

lets see your past gangs. What, none worth mentioning? Yeah that’s what I thought pal

Edited by GravL
Good Lub likes this

1 hour ago, GravL said:

“We the richest gang” “get gud” lmao listen to yourself. I don’t need money or a gang if I don’t play the server 🤷🏻‍♂️ Can’t believe I’m arguing with someone who doesn’t leave the starter city and thinks they’re good smh my head

lets see your past gangs. What, none worth mentioning? Yeah that’s what I thought pal

use simpler words man or else the monkey wont understand you

GravL likes this
26 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

use simpler words man or else the monkey wont understand you

Oh shit your right my bad

13 hours ago, 王 Foxx 王 said:

Never tried to "flex" it... You aren't even in a gang bud so hush. Youtube Meme GIF

Imagine having 1 mil in ur bank.... lmao we the richest gang on the server buddy, get gud

Kavala big city with small skill people leave city see bigger skill people 

better people make monkey ego small so monkey go back to kavala to get bigger ego

hope that’s easier to understand for you