My new soundcloud smash hit #1 on the charts double platinuminum

10 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

But i mean.. $200? Is it actually worth it?

for Analog Lab V? Its made up of synths from the 60’s-90’s and some new stuff i think, i could be wrong ive just woke up, i usually buy everything with Paypal Credit or PayPal Pay In Three so i dont just give lump sums away and i can pay it off better, just helps manage my money

Henry Facesmasher likes this
12 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

for Analog Lab V? Its made up of synths from the 60’s-90’s and some new stuff i think, i could be wrong ive just woke up, i usually buy everything with Paypal Credit or PayPal Pay In Three so i dont just give lump sums away and i can pay it off better, just helps manage my money

This is kind of off topic.. but do you have any idea how a person can get this voice box sound? That shit sounds awesome

13 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

This is kind of off topic.. but do you have any idea how a person can get this voice box sound? That shit sounds awesome

I'm not sure how you would do that, but artists like Frank Ocean and Tyler, The Creator do a lot of stuff similar to this, it might be something to do with vocal inflections, try google plugins for that? unsure tbh