Another title for 10k meth sold. 5k is awesome but how about for those who already have it? Do we not get anything else to look forward to?  =/

Another thought is if you wear the an "end-game" title it will give a bonus such as not being pinged by police at meth lab if you're over 25k bounty. Same applies for the other drugs. I have ideas for a lot of the titles/achieves but for now a couple more titles for those hardcore asylum players would be nice.  

The end-game titles should benefit rebels in unique ways to counter some of the police perks for an advantage. 

I think this will motivate players to run drugs more often knowing they can actually benefit from it, and make the server even more active than it already is.

The bonus can apply to several titles and give their own unique bonuses like the 1 stated above. 

couple other ideas : escape artist can help reduce the time of restraints if they have rescue like 75+ people from cops.

some1 who harvests a lot of organs can cook oysters on a camp fire with txt similar to organ harvesting stating " mmm you smell something salty x m away"

no troll posts I'm trying to help with new ideas.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
Xehons likes this