Are comp request/rdm reports able to be made for third parties?

i got a video of 2 guys getting rdm'ed and they had full gear so i was wondering if i could file a comp request for them to get their gear back... i do not know them nor have any way to get in contact with them unless they log back into the server so i could message them

DankBud likes this
1 minute ago, Nicolas March said:

No you cant, this is because maybe you think he was rdmed, but he might have sent them a message or was already inniated.

And if you have no way of getting in contact with them, why would YOU be the one getting comped?

Obviously he wouldn’t be getting comped.

he has the video from his point of view and the admins could put money in their account. But like you said with out his pov it won’t be done

Edited by Crossfade
33 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

Obviously he wouldn’t be getting comped.

he has the video from his point of view and the admins could put money in their account. But like you said with out his pov it won’t be done

alright thanks... tbh i think the 2 may have quit after because i revived them a couple times before they kept getting rdm'd by different people but i just got the last one on video

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I respect you for trying to help someone around here. We don't see that a ton. As other stated above we are unable to take action on a 3rd party report for the stated reasons. 

I've added a few gifts to your account. A PM with details is coming. Thanks for not being another POS.

Where my gift at G.

10 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I respect you for trying to help someone around here. We don't see that a ton. As other stated above we are unable to take action on a 3rd party report for the stated reasons. 

I've added a few gifts to your account. A PM with details is coming. Thanks for not being another POS.

while ur at it, ive comped people for others mistakes a lot too. i saved poor people from getting banned so if u can toss me some gifts thatd be great and ill continue to do the works of the lord within these devilish lands 

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
On 3/21/2021 at 7:38 PM, 9ine said:

i got a video of 2 guys getting rdm'ed and they had full gear so i was wondering if i could file a comp request for them to get their gear back... i do not know them nor have any way to get in contact with them unless they log back into the server so i could message them

Nobody cares. Imagine losing gear and being so poor that u cant afford a new set.. LMAO