Turf of Oreokastro

4 hours ago, Trioxide said:

depends on how significant the changes are. it could make claiming vehicles free and chopping vehicles give full price. a lot better than zaros

Zaros already allows chopping vehicle for free and I don't want any more reasons for my hatchbacks to continue to get chopped because it's full price, probably might be a nice idea if you thought of a different benefit like faster mining at quarries

Edited by Parzah
1 minute ago, Parzah said:

Zaros already allows chopping vehicle for free and I don't want any more reasons for my hatchbacks to continue to get chopped because it's full price, probably might be a nice idea if you thought of a different benefit like faster mining at quarries

wait thats what zaros does? i thought zaros was 10% increase in gold bar sales price

CaptRhett likes this
53 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

worse zaros and how are u supposed to sell scotch at a drug dealer???????????????????????????

even if they made a turf up here what is the use of it because u cant sell scotch at a drug dealer and its in the middle of nowhere where there is nothing else. You could get your type kit and then drive 12km to the nearest gas station

zaros is free claims 

Yeah, I thought that you could sell wongs shit at turf drug dealers. Some people told me you could

4 hours ago, cracka said:

so basically zaros

Yeah nvm i thought zaros was something else

CaptRhett likes this
34 minutes ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

honestly if the turf had this kind of benitfits that would be cool and actually give me a reason to fly 23km to go get more diamonds. Turf benifits would have to be something good like mabye even reduced cuts taken by drug cartel when processing.

Another idea I had was what if it allowed you to see houses that are for sale on the market on the map? You would just have a second option in home improvement to show market value houses.

Edited by Trioxide
CaptRhett likes this