If there is enough game money to compensate people I hurt, can there be unlimited exploitation of bugs or violations of VDM and RDM rules? Whether the other person is willing to accept the compensation or not, I just transfer the money to him, and there will be no penalty, right? I need an authoritative answer.

admins have different views on whether compensation = no ban, it depends on what admin and the severity of your offense.
some admins will let the victim claim compensation from the player and then still get the other user banned.
others will say that you complied and he paid compensation so no action is taken.

money is infinite on asylum

Yung Tommy and Farmer Steve like this
5 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

No

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/19554/

How do you explain the result of your handling of the complaint

5 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

admins have different views on whether compensation = no ban, it depends on what admin and the severity of your offense.
some admins will let the victim claim compensation from the player and then still get the other user banned.
others will say that you complied and he paid compensation so no action is taken.

8 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

No

7 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

In my conversation with him, I did not accept his compensation, I just wanted him to be banned.

6 minutes ago, manhua said:

In my conversation with him, I did not accept his compensation, I just wanted him to be banned.

then fuck off monkey

Doomba likes this

I didn't see him paying me anything because I had so much game gold that I didn't care how much it was. I only heard from the host that he made compensation to me, so I have not refunded him so far.

Just now, Good Lub said:

那就滚开猴子

We're just having a discussion right now. We're having a fair discussion and dialogue. I found a racial slur in your tone. When is the monkey born? Didn't you evolve from a monkey? You fucking racist. Go to dead.

5 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

then fuck off monkey

Oh, by the way, you didn't evolve from monkeys, you evolved from dogs to humans, your ancestors all evolved from dogs to humans.

abdul karim azeem likes this
7 minutes ago, manhua said:

Even if you deny someone offering comp, just because you want them banned (what are you 5?), doesn't mean they will be. An admin can take whatever action he see's fit. As a player, you only see your end of the story. If an admin sees that whatever happened could have been resolved in game via comp/working it out, why would he ban the player who attempted to do just that? 

@manhuas face rn

88d072570bc384499c01e6d536b7c917.jpg

Doomba, Patato, Yung Tommy and 2 others like this
5 minutes ago, Roice said:

即使你拒绝别人的建议,就因为你想让他们被禁 (你五岁了?),并不意味着他们会。管理员可以采取任何他认为合适的行动。作为一个玩家,你只看到你的故事结束。如果一个管理员看到无论发生了什么,都可以在比赛中解决/解决它,他为什么要禁止那个试图这么做的球员呢?

I feel very satisfied with your answer, I understand your meaning, that is to say, the final interpretation of the rules of asylum is decided by the administrator. (It seems that being the administrator's friend is a good thing, can save themselves a lot of trouble.) lol

1 hour ago, manhua said:

1 hour ago, manhua said:

I feel very satisfied with your answer, I understand your meaning, that is to say, the final interpretation of the rules of asylum is decided by the administrator. (It seems that being the administrator's friend is a good thing, can save themselves a lot of trouble.) lol

if he has done something ban worthy, manhua, you can deny compensation and he will be banned by the admin. 
everything is really dealt with on a case by case basis with admins and they do what they deem fit, and yes being friends with an administrator will help because there will be more empathy which wouldnt be there if the player isnt liked by admins (as proven by my drilla cracka getting a 14d racism ban)

Yung Tommy and manhua like this
4 hours ago, manhua said:

If there is enough game money to compensate people I hurt, can there be unlimited exploitation of bugs or violations of VDM and RDM rules? Whether the other person is willing to accept the compensation or not, I just transfer the money to him, and there will be no penalty, right? I need an authoritative answer.

if they ask for comp, then they cannot report

if they dont, and you still comp, they can still report