HATCHBACK BOWLING

Hello sir, moderator Blake here this is a clear violation of our server rule (VDM:

Intentional contact between vehicles that directly causes loss of life, or the disablement or destruction of the vehicle is considered VDM. Also, repeated attempts at intentional contact that fail to cause immediate injury or loss will also be considered VDM since it's clear of the intent behind the actions.)

Please speak with me at your earliest convenience. 

Copa and curley like this
3 minutes ago, Blake. said:

Hello sir, moderator Blake here this is a clear violation of our server rule (VDM:

Intentional contact between vehicles that directly causes loss of life, or the disablement or destruction of the vehicle is considered VDM. Also, repeated attempts at intentional contact that fail to cause immediate injury or loss will also be considered VDM since it's clear of the intent behind the actions.)

Blake is open for any questions that anyone has. I would message him on discord, Teamspeak, and the forums with the same question. Thanks for your help Mr. Blake. @Blake.

Edited by Nathan_
Blake., Ryan. and curley like this
1 hour ago, Blake. said:

I don't wish to press charges at this time. :P

Edited by Dr. Avatus
curley and Blake. like this