East ARMS

Any way we could get East Arms readded with the tower?

Don't get me wrong I loved the idea of a new cartel to try and change it up and give us a new cartel to fight, but sadly it just didnt work out. Now it just feels like it is taking up too much space for no reason at all. Could you guys just remove the script its pretty much just useless code at this point.

@Gen. Henry Arnold@Azeh @Jesse

Edited by salty.connor
spake, Walt, Rycheee and 3 others like this
46 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

Don't get me wrong I loved the idea of a new cartel to try and change it up and give us a new cartel to fight, but sadly it just didnt work out. Now it just feels like it is taking up too much space for no reason at all. Could you guys just remove the script its pretty much just useless code at this point.

+1

2 hours ago, salty.connor said:

+1

1 minute ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

I know, I was quoting you because IMO his new cap is still shit

Yeah mb. 

@Gen. Henry Arnold Church and OG are the only caps fought for the location. And what makes them fun is that they are balanced for both sides. Legit no way to push this cap without suicide slamming multiple ifrits and hope you win out in the smokes. Further, literally every defending location of this cap is further elevated on the top of this hill so ifrits are easy rips. 

Lang and danile666 like this