coming to the end of Cracka

cracka

Well lads its coming to the end of the era of cracka. My own parents cant stand me so theyve shipped me off to a boarding school but unluckily for you cunts half this years been online but unfortunately ill be heading back to Wales on friday. Youre all a bunch of useless cunts who reek of BO and yoiuve really let a couple of British retards boss you about for ages. Been playing for 3 months and got the server at my feet, all hail King Cracka. For those of you in tears right now, dont worry, 7 weeks and ill be back on making you all want to slit your wrists. Anyway FILS on top and if you fancy it whenever im on, send me a quick million, cheers 👍 Abdul and froncz will carry on the legacy whilst Jarvo sits theres and complains. The FILS boys will still run the server, no need to worry

Thought you all caught a break but im coming back dw 

Edited by cracka
CANT DOG THE BOYS

no honourable mentions?

ahahahah fuck you too you dirty little retard cunt, i hope someone pisses on your bed and also gives you a smeg check at ur boarding school, and i hope you didn’t shower that morning and you have a really smeggy cock and u get called cheesy cock for the rest of your life, and then one day you think fuck it and put the rope around your neck and then just knock the chair from beneath ur feet and u just levitate in that boarding school room for a whole month straight before your family even have a clue about your smeggy fucking cock

cracka likes this
1 minute ago, abdul karim azeem said:

no honourable mentions?

ahahahah fuck you too you dirty little retard cunt, i hope someone pisses on your bed and also gives you a smeg check at ur boarding school, and i hope you didn’t shower that morning and you have a really smeggy cock and u get called cheesy cock for the rest of your life, and then one day you think fuck it and put the rope around your neck and then just knock the chair from beneath ur feet and u just levitate in that boarding school room for a whole month straight before your family even have a clue about your smeggy fucking cock

nothing wrong with a bit of cheese 

Also @DarkKnight @Bherky or any other lieutenants, fancy giving me corporal ?

abdul karim azeem likes this
  • 10 months later...