diss track on all my haters

I’m looking for rope to hang my self now. What the fuck was that. You sound like a skinny white boy who wears crusty boxers. I bet every time you jerk off you bottle it up and at end of the month you drink it thinking it’s protein and you have cunt hair of hope that you won’t look like light pole for once,  All thin and bent over from your uncle butt fucking you every day. These kids need to calm down cause your sound cloud career ain’t happening. 🤢🥴

2 hours ago, Kotacc said:

I’m looking for rope to hang my self now. What the fuck was that. You sound like a skinny white boy who wears crusty boxers. I bet every time you jerk off you bottle it up and at end of the month you drink it thinking it’s protein and you have cunt hair of hope that you won’t look like light pole for once,  All thin and bent over from your uncle butt fucking you every day. These kids need to calm down cause your sound cloud career ain’t happening. 🤢🥴

Honestly, I've never seen someone cram so many high school clichés in one go. You deserve the medal for Biggest Mexican on Asylum. 

Congratulations.

4 hours ago, Kotacc said:

your first material was better