fuel truck spawn at garages

-1 that would make moonshine op, u get a garage in the middle of no where with a 3c next to it and ur making chedda cos u can spawn it. currently u have to have a shed to do this and for crank which will set u back a hefty amount, everyone finna be running little crank/moonshine compounds in the middle of nowhere with no risk, only reward. go get cargo vans they can be pulled in garages

Edited by abdul karim azeem
Azeh likes this
1 hour ago, abdul karim azeem said:

-1 that would make moonshine op, u get a garage in the middle of no where with a 3c next to it and ur making chedda cos u can spawn it. currently u have to have a shed to do this and for crank which will set u back a hefty amount, everyone finna be running little crank/moonshine compounds in the middle of nowhere with no risk, only reward. go get cargo vans they can be pulled in garages

Your opinion does not matter since you are perm banned

2 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

the risk is wongs retard

2 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

as if you cant just take an extra 5-10 minutes to drive from a garage its just a quality of life thing 

R4T likes this
41 minutes ago, R4T said:

the risk is wongs retard

crazy risk !!! can moonshine be stored in houses? jw. just voicing my opinion don’t get all antsy mr man no need to throw the toys out the pram retard

10 minutes ago, Qwintyyyy said:

as if you cant just take an extra 5-10 minutes to drive from a garage its just a quality of life thing 

hmmmm so why does he need his fuel truck to be pulled out a garage, don’t get why it is even a necessary change that the admins NEED to get on. these ruckus meth maniacs are really quite the creatures. i mean being able to pull one out a garage does make it a lot easier for people to run moonshine without any risk, no one catches u pulling it out in a city, u just go into lala land up in sofia or in dp4 and run it all from your little 3c and garage. there’s a reason people don’t really do crank and it’s probably because you have to drive about a million miles and being able to pull one out of a shed minimises that a lot

1 hour ago, abdul karim azeem said:

crazy risk !!! can moonshine be stored in houses? jw. just voicing my opinion don’t get all antsy mr man no need to throw the toys out the pram retard

hmmmm so why does he need his fuel truck to be pulled out a garage, don’t get why it is even a necessary change that the admins NEED to get on. these ruckus meth maniacs are really quite the creatures. i mean being able to pull one out a garage does make it a lot easier for people to run moonshine without any risk, no one catches u pulling it out in a city, u just go into lala land up in sofia or in dp4 and run it all from your little 3c and garage. there’s a reason people don’t really do crank and it’s probably because you have to drive about a million miles and being able to pull one out of a shed minimises that a lot

dp4 has a drugport 1-2km away making it pretty close and sofia has a airport

Edited by Qwintyyyy
R4T likes this
5 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

dawg this is literally a suggestion page, i never said they NEED to add this shit, calm down

Dora likes this