Free the boys

30 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Aren't most of you all ban evading because you hacked in the past or something?

They couldn’t hack their way out of a paper bag, they tried to be asylum edgelords, fucked up then cried to any admin on team speak, Good riddance.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

thanks for the overwhelming response, i cant come to grips with how this community has come together to free their innocent, its truly heartwarming. This is something my family will be proud of, and something I will show my children when im older, a bunch of sweaty greasy gamers coming together over one key thing they have in common, injustice.
brings a tear to my eye.

RRhHVVc.pngPHtoSrQ.pngaaKD0MU.pngUKOiVGB.pngHVz3nLF.pngE8a2Dto.pngFGWkkW1.pngfw5DrKp.pngjBT11HS.png

yjeV7nZ.pngRn6AWvn.pngKETGYo5.pngvOLQbis.png

o4MdqY4.png kpLbmAp.png

mDDk6do.pngDGVvab2.png wise words from the man under scrunity

s/o to @Jacob Suarezwho said free abdul on another server
911444.pngartworks-000265694723-0x3zjs-t500x500.jp

Edited by abdul karim azeem
cracka likes this
9 hours ago, Ron D said:

They couldn’t hack their way out of a paper bag, they tried to be asylum edgelords, fucked up then cried to any admin on team speak, Good riddance.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Ron D biggest fan, but embarrassing for you lad

10 hours ago, DankBud said:

what you get banned for?

They thought I was playing on my brothers account 

8 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

ive been hacking for 5 years and ive never been banned

True hero 

Huan Lee likes this
3 hours ago, Free Stratis said:

I’m unbanned tomorrow but sadly @cracka and @abdul karim azeem will not be ;( to avenge them I will be kidnapping the banning admins Mason and Henry A every time they are on the server same time as me. I will pay for information on their whereabouts. These infidels will not be able to join the server without getting kidnapped, while I’m on, until Cracka and Abdul are free. Any kavala trolls feel free to help me with ear raping duties. 

mashallah the asylum admins will pay

cracka and .Max like this
1 hour ago, Slime said:

Welcome the thread of people who did nothing, y'know except be excessively racist, cancerous, cheat, steal, lie, RDM, Combat log, exploit and ban evade...but they did nothing... what in the liberal logic is this joke of a thread?

whos cheating here retard? who stole what????? exploited??? get a grip

jsh and .Max like this
1 hour ago, Slime said:

Welcome the thread of people who did nothing, y'know except be excessively racist, cancerous, cheat, steal, lie, RDM, Combat log, exploit and ban evade...but they did nothing... what in the liberal logic is this joke of a thread?

back to spirit man maybe the gang with over a hundred members will one day do a successful fed

.Max, jsh, Good Lub and 1 other like this
13 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

free my niggas, combatlogged on them so many times and they didn't report. some R.A.N.s... REAL ASS NIGGAS

Ofc, real recognise real brother 

6 hours ago, Slime said:

Proof or it didn’t happen 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

thanks for the overwhelming response, i cant come to grips with how this community has come together to free their innocent, its truly heartwarming. This is something my family will be proud of, and something I will show my children when im older, a bunch of sweaty greasy gamers coming together over one key thing they have in common, injustice.
brings a tear to my eye.

RRhHVVc.pngPHtoSrQ.pngUKOiVGB.pngHVz3nLF.pngE8a2Dto.pngFGWkkW1.pngfw5DrKp.pngjBT11HS.png

yjeV7nZ.pngRn6AWvn.pngKETGYo5.pngvOLQbis.png

o4MdqY4.png kpLbmAp.png

mDDk6do.pngDGVvab2.png wise words from the man under scrunity

s/o to @Jacob Suarezwho said free abdul on another server
911444.pngartworks-000265694723-0x3zjs-t500x500.jpThe surge of emotions I’ve had reading this, brought many tears to my eyes how the asylum community has been enlightened by the wrong doing of the admins. #Cracka4Owner #Abdul&Jarvo4Admin #BBNB4CommunityManagers

jsh likes this
5 hours ago, .Max said:

Stfu u absolute retarted 9 year old career cop in the gang that gets wiped at a cartel by vermin’s.!!!!!!!!!! Get out of the thread for the people on the server that can kill a bounty hunter.

If I was slime I would be upset to spawn in and look at all the kids sitting in abdera.

but your a career cop too? should order them knee pads by the box instead of pairs.

15 hours ago, Gape Horne said:

whos cheating here retard? who stole what????? exploited??? get a grip

Poptarrt was cheating, Abdul Karim Azeem was cheating, Pressing V while in restraints to fall off a roof, or down into ladder room, or anything like that is exploiting. I have multiple videos of y'all doing that bullshit. 

8 hours ago, .Max said:

Stfu u absolute retarted 9 year old career cop in the gang that gets wiped at a cartel by vermin’s.!!!!!!!!!! Get out of the thread for the people on the server that can kill a bounty hunter.

If I was slime I would be upset to spawn in and look at all the kids sitting in abdera.

1. Not a career cop. 2. I'm 17, graduated from highschool and enrolled in college, 3. We haven't gotten wiped at cartels unless we're all fucking around and someone
shows up. 4. We're not a cartel gang so we really could give a shit less about them, and what in the fuck does "Get out of the thread for the people on the server that can kill a bounty hunter." even mean? 

15 hours ago, Gape Horne said:

back to spirit man maybe the gang with over a hundred members will one day do a successful fed

We have done multiple successful feds in the last week...

8 minutes ago, Slime said:

Poptarrt was cheating, Abdul Karim Azeem was cheating, Pressing V while in restraints to fall off a roof, or down into ladder room, or anything like that is exploiting. I have multiple videos of y'all doing that bullshit. 

1. Not a career cop. 2. I'm 17, graduated from highschool and enrolled in college, 3. We haven't gotten wiped at cartels unless we're all fucking around and someone
shows up. 4. We're not a cartel gang so we really could give a shit less about them, and what in the fuck does "Get out of the thread for the people on the server that can kill a bounty hunter." even mean? 

We have done multiple successful feds in the last week...

when poptarrt was in the gang he wasnt cheating retard and its hard cap for you to say you have done any successful feds in the past week LMAO 

how was abdul cheating???? he got banned for misconduct retard. get a grip man christ who cares if someone v spams make a ticket if you have sucha big problem with it LMAO shits funny asl 

i be mf MOBBIN when im in restraints cant hold a real ass nigga down for shit

Huan Lee, cracka and jsh like this
1 minute ago, Gape Horne said:

when poptarrt was in the gang he wasnt cheating retard and its hard cap for you to say you have done any successful feds in the past week LMAO 

how was abdul cheating???? he got banned for misconduct retard. get a grip man christ who cares if someone v spams make a ticket if you have sucha big problem with it LMAO shits funny asl 

you realize I've been friends with Poptarrt long before he had ever been in the attempted cringelord of asylum gang "domestic abusers" who can only do a good fed with they're exploits/cheats. After he started playing with y'all he then turned to cheat... It's almost as if...you're bad influences? 

Just now, Slime said:

you realize I've been friends with Poptarrt long before he had ever been in the attempted cringelord of asylum gang "domestic abusers" who can only do a good fed with they're exploits/cheats. After he started playing with y'all he then turned to cheat... It's almost as if...you're bad influences? 

yes for sure man ! can only do a good fed with exploits and cheats and he was for sure playing with us when he started cheating he for sure wasnt playing with aston when he started cheating nope domestic abusers man 

please man tell me how we exploit and cheat to do a fed? actual retard man get a grip go slave scotch for your money while everyone in DA makes a mil a day or more from smoking APD pack nigga 

pack-watch-old-man-new-opp-pack-new-opp-

cracka and jsh like this
Just now, .Max said:

Hopefully white lighting deepends you voice so you can lie about ur age better rather then getting groomed by 40 year old men in the pride gang of asylum

yo dont talk about Drunk Squad Gaming™ like that man they might try another 30 man fed with ruckus and fail again

jsh likes this
12 minutes ago, Slime said:

you still never answered me how as abdul cheating?

1 minute ago, .Max said:

I feel bad for your parents. At least I go to school......

DOWNED AT A CARTEL BY SPAR 16’S TROLLED RETARDS

yo those niggas really plan a fed like its a covert operation and shit LMAO

jsh and Huan Lee like this
1 minute ago, Shado said:

I love seeing them doing a 30 man fed and losing, we've done a 7 man full fed and won

ya that was a shit show to say the least,we still got some gold out tho,so wasn't 100% loss

2 minutes ago, Gape Horne said:

you literally have to have no fingers to lose a 30 man fed against 9 apd

it was 9 when we started it an jumped up,then had multiple other gangs roaching soo kinda even with numbers,but shit happens