Quick Store Crafted items

14 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

surely that defeats the object, in meth lab u have to wait to process to 100%, why would they speed the process of crafting guns so you can get out there faster and not be punished for doing bigger runs?

Crafting and making meth is Sooo different. Besides i think charging a small fee of like 1-5% of the crafting cost to store it in the vehicle is worth it

On 4/13/2021 at 8:40 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

surely that defeats the object, in meth lab u have to wait to process to 100%, why would they speed the process of crafting guns so you can get out there faster and not be punished for doing bigger runs?

On 4/16/2021 at 3:35 AM, .Max said:

putting in 1 by 1 gives an increased chance to get absolutely out played by another gamer and they have to put the guns in their house and that gives them the chance to get outplayed by a better gamer. Its the way its setup and works for a reason imagine how mad u would be if u saw a kid putting his guns in his house and licks one button and stores 30 mk's wouldn't that piss u off that u missed ur chance.

you can only store so many guns in a vehicle. 
How about giving it a process bar that lasts 30seconds to 1minute... makes it so you dont have to keep open inventory getting a single gun out, looking at house, storing it, rinse and repeat..

4 hours ago, Crossfade said:

you can only store so many guns in a vehicle. 
How about giving it a process bar that lasts 30seconds to 1minute... makes it so you dont have to keep open inventory getting a single gun out, looking at house, storing it, rinse and repeat..

that is what i was thinking and tried to say, but i have to wait for moderator approval to post on the forums.

if a system could be put in place which said move all and it calculated maybe 5/6 second per weapon in the car and then did a processing bar from 0-100 obviously then that would seem fair and would remove from how tedious it is to move guns. But I doubt the developers would have time or be in their priority list to even do this.

4 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

that is what i was thinking and tried to say, but i have to wait for moderator approval to post on the forums.

if a system could be put in place which said move all and it calculated maybe 5/6 second per weapon in the car and then did a processing bar from 0-100 obviously then that would seem fair and would remove from how tedious it is to move guns. But I doubt the developers would have time or be in their priority list to even do this.

if we get enough up votes it might be a possibility