Bring back/rework infamy(POLL) bounty hunter combat tree is rebel based.

Bring back infamy, or at least make something new, that is similar without sale increases.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back infamy or make something similar.

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, so i'm honestly convinced the only appealing thing to rebel is the fact you can buy gear, and cap cartels which cartels aren't even really appealing unless you solo gang or just for fun... am I wrong? Not to downplay the progress of updates the server has gotten from new dev(s) and mitch's passion for asylum. I am more glad than ever when i play asylum, however there are many things i feel are being overlooked. the main one is a talent system for rebel. High end rebel crafting is broken. (Come on, 3 gold nuggets, 9 weapons grade uranium and 5 rubber for an RPG round??) LOL. Not to mention rpg's were nerfed.

Edited by spaezitzle

Could make a tree for drug trafficking, Ex: faster processing, faster gathering, more trunk slots

Could make a tree for medic, Ex: 10-20% faster bloodbags, 5-10% faster revives, 

Could make a tree for a cartel bounty instead of the hitman system, Ex: for every act (murder, lockpicking, capping cartels)  in the warzone or near a cartel, you get a small "rebel bounty", when you get killed and executed/respawn in these area by a rebel, they get the reward. The reward could be points for the tree or money

17 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Could make a tree for drug trafficking, Ex: faster processing, faster gathering, more trunk slots

Could make a tree for medic, Ex: 10-20% faster bloodbags, 5-10% faster revives, 

Could make a tree for a cartel bounty instead of the hitman system, Ex: for every act (murder, lockpicking, capping cartels)  in the warzone or near a cartel, you get a small "rebel bounty", when you get killed and executed/respawn in these area by a rebel, they get the reward. The reward could be points for the tree or money

I like all of those ideas. maybe instead of the drug trafficking one, make a tree for more options for robbing? ((stealing cop gear, normal players gear etc. a good way to prevent people from farming cop gear could make it have a cap where u can only take one item, like police vest or black mx for example.))