White lightning is broken. 1200 for 25 year, 1400 for white lightning.

white lightning is broken, i think that honestly the only thing that should be changed with alcohol making is a nerf on the price of white lightning. scotch should not be cheaper than white lightning, its made scotch worthless. 1200 for 25 year which u have to age AND process twice. when whitelightning is 1400 each and u can craft anywhere and have to process once.

Sterling likes this
18 minutes ago, spaezitzle said:

white lightning is broken, i think that honestly the only thing that should be changed with alcohol making is a nerf on the price of white lightning. scotch should not be cheaper than white lightning, its made scotch worthless. 1200 for 25 year which u have to age AND process twice. when whitelightning is 1400 each and u can craft anywhere and have to process once.

white lightening should be around or just above the price of cocaine, but scotch should be increased as well to counter it as so many have paid millions for scotch houses and then now they are forced to process twice for 25 year and its being outdone by easy as fuck methods. 

1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

white lightening should be around or just above the price of cocaine, but scotch should be increased as well to counter it as so many have paid millions for scotch houses and then now they are forced to process twice for 25 year and its being outdone by easy as fuck methods. 

yeah it makes my scotch houses worth nothing. i should now just sell 2 of the 3 and just run white lightning out of one and now use the free house slots as PVP houses. lol

i have yet to make this stuff. But imo, Its something that is needed to help the people that can not find a house or a decent house to be able to run scotch. Also... you set up your house for scotch and then you run Moonshine while waiting for it to age. I do not see the problem here. Since normally people that run scotch only like grinding anyways. Grind scotch and then grind moonshine while waiting? Its a win win.

29 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

i have yet to make this stuff. But imo, Its something that is needed to help the people that can not find a house or a decent house to be able to run scotch. Also... you set up your house for scotch and then you run Moonshine while waiting for it to age. I do not see the problem here. Since normally people that run scotch only like grinding anyways. Grind scotch and then grind moonshine while waiting? Its a win win.

500k in less than two hours

Tyrone Darnell likes this

I think Scotch should be higher, and if it was it would make white lightning riskier.  Let's not nerf Moonshine/White Lightning into the ground and have yet another useless method to make money on the server please

But nothing needs to be done to Moonshine and White Lightning other than making it harder to run it just outside of your house.  God forbid something is actually viable and you don't have to run the same old meth and shit to make money.

13 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Something you have to process three times should be worth around $500?  Lol.

Sterling likes this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I think Scotch should be higher, and if it was it would make white lightning riskier.  Let's not nerf Moonshine/White Lightning into the ground and have yet another useless method to make money on the server please

But nothing needs to be done to Moonshine and White Lightning other than making it harder to run it just outside of your house.  God forbid something is actually viable and you don't have to run the same old meth and shit to make money.

Something you have to process three times should be worth around $500?  Lol.

cocaine brick* my bad.. that shits like 950..

I think a small nerf to White Lightning with a small buff to Scotch would be a bit better for the economy. Make White Lightning have the same (or higher, I don't know where it is now) distance requirements as Crank and a little less expensive - maybe down to 1250 or 1100. Somewhere in that price range makes it still a good profit margin, but now far less % profit for those who just buy their water and yeast.

40 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I think a small nerf to White Lightning with a small buff to Scotch would be a bit better for the economy. Make White Lightning have the same (or higher, I don't know where it is now) distance requirements as Crank and a little less expensive - maybe down to 1250 or 1100. Somewhere in that price range makes it still a good profit margin, but now far less % profit for those who just buy their water and yeast.

I agree, scotch is absolutely useless now. why waste time when u can essentially instanatly make white lightning?

10 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

except there is one problem with your idea. scotch sells for less than white lightning. i wouldnt have a problem doing scotch passively while making white lightning, however scotch 25 year sells for 1200 each and white lightning sells for 1450 each. see the problem here?

1 hour ago, spaezitzle said:

I agree, scotch is absolutely useless now. why waste time when u can essentially instanatly make white lightning?

except there is one problem with your idea. scotch sells for less than white lightning. i wouldnt have a problem doing scotch passively while making white lightning, however scotch 25 year sells for 1200 each and white lightning sells for 1450 each. see the problem here?

I'd like to see a scotch buff, don't get me wrong but white lightning takes a while to make;  gather the ingredients, process twice, transport to distillery, and process again.  The money per hour probably isn't amazing in comparison to to a lot of things.

Sterling likes this
8 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

I'd like to see a scotch buff, don't get me wrong but white lightning takes a while to make;  gather the ingredients, process twice, transport to distillery, and process again.  The money per hour probably isn't amazing in comparison to to a lot of things.

I think the issue they're trying to bring up is the fact that scotch takes up space in a home... space that could be used to store white lightning/white lightning materials. 

10 hours ago, Sterling said:

I think the issue they're trying to bring up is the fact that scotch takes up space in a home... space that could be used to store white lightning/white lightning materials. 

7 hours ago, spaezitzle said:

also the fact that white lightning sells for more than 25 year scotch and scotch takes 3 times as long.

Scotch and White Lightning are two different types of items tho.  If you don't feel like processing and wanna do something else, that's where Scotch comes in.  It's massive money versus grinding.  Again tho, I'd like for Scotch to be worth more, but it is passive money.

Sterling likes this
3 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Scotch and White Lightning are two different types of items tho.  If you don't feel like processing and wanna do something else, that's where Scotch comes in.  It's massive money versus grinding.  Again tho, I'd like for Scotch to be worth more, but it is passive money.

As it stands, you currently have to grind for the barley for Scotch. If you're gonna grind, you're gonna grind for the things that gives you more money faster. Having space used by Scotch is wasted space for WL ingredients.