why aren't towns a safezone?

towns should be a semi-safe zone no?

you arent going to realistically rob people in a town square near the atm when theres 3 dudes buying cars and accessing atms. you also realistically wouldnt get robbed buying a gun in front of a gun store clerk, i dont think you would realistically rob someone who is shopping for clothes.

this just makes rp for anyone who isnt in a gang horrible and turns towns into a pvp fest rather than a place to spawn and buy the starting items you need to get going. sure maybe a bit of rp and hostile rp can go on if youre in an alley like maybe on the outskirt of the town but it's a huge pain in the ass when you get robbed every time you spawn within like 5 minutes then youre dead for 5 mins or respawn and its a rinse and repeat

not only this cops for some reason can sit in the towns you spawn in and just lock you up or make you pay your fine for doing criminal activity. also some of the charges you get are from killing the guys who like to sit in spawn with their pistols and randomly kill you

its against the rules yeah but like if theres no active staff who the hell is gonna report some guy who gets on for 3 minutes to rdm and gets off. it would take you a half hour just to get the report made and its just not worth your time

Edited by Lime
1 hour ago, Lime said:

you arent going to realistically rob people in a town square near the atm when theres 3 dudes buying cars and accessing atms. you also realistically wouldnt get robbed buying a gun in front of a gun store clerk, i dont think you would realistically rob someone who is shopping for clothes.

this just makes rp for anyone who isnt in a gang horrible and turns towns into a pvp fest rather than a place to spawn and buy the starting items you need to get going. sure maybe a bit of rp and hostile rp can go on if youre in an alley like maybe on the outskirt of the town but it's a huge pain in the ass when you get robbed every time you spawn within like 5 minutes then youre dead for 5 mins or respawn and its a rinse and repeat

not only this cops for some reason can sit in the towns you spawn in and just lock you up or make you pay your fine for doing criminal activity. also some of the charges you get are from killing the guys who like to sit in spawn with their pistols and randomly kill you

its against the rules yeah but like if theres no active staff who the hell is gonna report some guy who gets on for 3 minutes to rdm and gets off. it would take you a half hour just to get the report made and its just not worth your time

1. This is a light rp server for a game, most of it is not realistic. Nor is it meant to be.

2. Towns are just a starting place for getting items you need to get going. Get the items, and get going. Unless I was in Kavala, I've rarely been unable to do that.

3. Of course cops can sit in towns? They're towns, it's where people and criminals are, of which it is their job to stop. Have you ever driven in a real city? There's gonna be cops there, that's how this works.

4. Of course cops can lock you up or make you pay your fine for doing criminal activity. They are cops, you're breaking the law. How in God's Earth did you expect them to do anything besides fine you or lock you up? That's kind of their thing.

5. You don't have to take the time to report someone for RDM if you don't want to or feel it isn't worth your time. But you can't complain that they aren't punished or claim the admins aren't doing anything if you don't report it. That's like knowing someone broke the law, not saying anything, and wondering why they weren't arrested.

That's all I got for now. Good luck with whatever the heck it is you're doin' that led to this post my guy. o7

Wait so you complain about realism, then follow it up by complaining why cops are sitting in towns and patrolling? Yes police do this in “real life” too. My man that’s not how that works 🤨

also, it seems you’ve most likely only been spawning in Kavala. If you really want to live in a peaceful town then spawn Sofia. It’s probably the most dead town in all of Altis.

10 hours ago, Lime said:

While we are on the topic I also believe that rebel should be a safe zone.

9 hours ago, Sterling said:

But it would be worth your time to report them, because then they're banned.

Sounds like someone's just mad they don't know how to go to a gunstore or spawn somewhere that isn't Kavala.

I'm sure if this happened to you you would just accuse them of cheating....

12 hours ago, Lime said:

Not saying realism is what were going for but you know this isn't suppose to be America right. Like yeah someone may not get robbed buying cloths in the suburbs of America but this isn't suppose to be the suburbs of America lmao. Also this is a very light rp server and isn't the first time town safe zones has been brought up. Also you cant complain about rdm if your not gonna report it. I'm not saying waste ur time and report everyone bc I know I sure as hell am not gonna waste my time to upload and report every time I'm rdmed butttt im not gonna complain about it either....

1 hour ago, Lang said:

While we are on the topic I also believe that rebel should be a safe zone.

I'm sure if this happened to you you would just accuse them of cheating....

Also why would anyone accuse someone of cheating just because you are getting killed in a city lol. And saying u want rebel a safezone is pretty absurd my friend its a KOS zone

Edited by ElderPhantom
3 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

Not saying realism is what were going for but you know this isn't suppose to be America right. Like yeah someone may not get robbed buying cloths in the suburbs of America but this isn't suppose to be the suburbs of America lmao. Also this is a very light rp server and isn't the first time town safe zones has been brought up. Also you cant complain about rdm if your not gonna report it. I'm not saying waste ur time and report everyone bc I know I sure as hell am not gonna waste my time to upload and report every time I'm rdmed butttt im not gonna complain about it either....

Also why would anyone accuse someone of cheating just because you are getting killed in a city lol. And saying u want rebel a safezone is pretty absurd my friend its a KOS zone

No man why I have to die while naked not fair man not fair...

1 hour ago, ElderPhantom said:

Completely fair if everyone else has to deal with the same thing. Your not the only one lol

Okay first I thought it was brutally obvious that I was joking... Second didn't you just contradict yourself?? 

2 hours ago, WizeV said:

more like yes

This guy gets it

1 hour ago, ElderPhantom said:

How did I contradict myself?? Also pretty hard to pick up sarcasm through text lmao

Because you’re not the only one who gets killed in towns lmfao everyone starts at the same place you are man just gotta get better at the game and more experience then it’s not an issue 

2 hours ago, Lang said:

Because you’re not the only one who gets killed in towns lmfao everyone starts at the same place you are man just gotta get better at the game and more experience then it’s not an issue 

And that's exactly what I said. 

7 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

Completely fair if everyone else has to deal with the same thing. Your not the only one lol

Idk if your having to translate it or what but lmao. The "your not the only one lol"" is saying everyone has to deal with it.