First Aid Kit Poll (Physical or Virtual)

First Aid Kit Poll (Physical or Virtual)  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Remove vanilla FAKs (physical) and replace with a virtual item that is cancellable, and is at the bottom of your scroll wheel actions

• Vanilla Arma FAK
    • Virtual Item FAK (takes up 1 weight in your virtual item space)
    • Virtual Item FAK (takes up 0 weight in your virtual item space)

Wondering of what you guys would like to see differently regarding First Aid Kits. The typical issue with vanilla FAKs, was not being able to cancel the animation and also it being the highest priority in your scroll wheel actions. With a virtual item replacing the physical, you will now have a cancellable animation and progress bar. Also the scroll wheel action would be low priority, so you wont accidently spam it when entering a vehicle.

DankBud, .Max, Shaq Daddy and 9 others like this

Is is possible to add a phone option to turn the default FAK option on and off as well? For the sake of domination, if you die your Y inventory is going to despawn unless you're instantly revved and you would lose all forms of healing you have. It would be nice to be able to carry 1 or 2 physical FAKs as a backup but be able to disable them

14 minutes ago, Veezara said:

Is is possible to add a phone option to turn the default FAK option on and off as well? For the sake of domination, if you die your Y inventory is going to despawn unless you're instantly revved and you would lose all forms of healing you have. It would be nice to be able to carry 1 or 2 physical FAKs as a backup but be able to disable them

The vanilla one is completely standalone and can't be replaced or modified. So I think the best bet would be having the option to buy the physical one and virtual one. So you can still have the option to buy it, if you choose so.

Veezara likes this
2 hours ago, Veezara said:

Following up on what I said, its possible for them to not drop at all.

Copa and Rycheee like this
1 hour ago, Big Gay Jay said:

Whats the worse that happens? put the shit in and take it out if it sucks, 

Huge +1 from me, blood bags are useless with passive healing

i said the same until someone said it heals you back to 100 on res de-buff,not as useless ,nothing crazy but in a pinch that 25% can help at times

7 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

Wondering of what you guys would like to see differently regarding First Aid Kits. The typical issue with vanilla FAKs, was not being able to cancel the animation and also it being the highest priority in your scroll wheel actions. With a virtual item replacing the physical, you will now have a cancellable animation and progress bar. Also the scroll wheel action would be low priority, so you wont accidently spam it when entering a vehicle.

this is something that has been needed for years lol..also would they have just as much of a affect on a players weight like normal faks do? id think there be some sort of give an take with it?

Is there no way to make a physical item that is identical in weight and looks but just put the scroll wheel option at the bottom of the menu?? If not I am all for the virtual item.

Either way +1

6 hours ago, Riv6r said:

I don't see why you would want arma fac's they are top scroll so you always hit it while trying to get into a car and you can not cancel them.

Because I enjoy watching people get killed after fat fingering 

55 minutes ago, .Max said:

*******it’s not at the top when u try to get in a car

Stamina wise?

yea,the faks now add a bit to a players over all,aint a crazy bit,but with 3-4 faks on you it adds up on top of all your gear csat ect...not to sure what virtual does to the player weight/stam like arma 3 Inventory does.

15 minutes ago, Lang said:

Is there no way to make a physical item that is identical in weight and looks but just put the scroll wheel option at the bottom of the menu?? If not I am all for the virtual item.

Either way +1

Because I enjoy watching people get killed after fat fingering 

its such a shitty feeling haha

Edited by DankBud
Lang likes this
8 hours ago, .Max said:

You're a retard bub the point isnt to make it useful or make room for it its to have it to where u can get in a car without getting fragged. Its ok though because you get fragged anyways you are practically stuck in a animation that u cant control because ur so awfully bad at the video game.

safe to assume you're one of the randoms I arrested over the course of the last few days. Sorry if I made you lose your bounty, friend. It's just business. Try not to take it personally