Cops and domination ???

50 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Meh Idk man cops probably wouldn’t last very long and would probably just target the solo or 3 man gangs the entire domination. Don’t really see it working out -1 IMO 

the reason most people show up to domination is for fights i dont see why the cops wouldent take fights and capture points meanwhile

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Meh Idk man cops probably wouldn’t last very long and would probably just target the solo or 3 man gangs the entire domination. Don’t really see it working out -1 IMO 

if they did it like oly, Swat would only be allowed to push the gang with the most points in order to even it out for the smaller gangs

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

What are you guys opinion on cops having a swat team showing up to domination?

Would add more people to fighting but cops dont have a HQ anywhere near there.

I say do kinda like oly make the cop loadouts free but there not able to cap any points just there to add fights.

4 hours ago, Dillon said:

This is a fair point,smaller groups/gangs already handicapped af as it is now.

Also what would they bring to it by doing this? we dont get bounties in dom so they cant just lethal someone an move on..an if this does become a thing,everyone will be going on cop more then likely for a quick buck lol....Would there load outs go into prize pool an such?

atm i just see how they can add any benefit to the game mode tbf...but always open to hear what others gotta say

also what would civs get from killing a cop? double blood money?

Edited by DankBud
12 minutes ago, DankBud said:

Also what would they bring to it by doing this? we dont get bounties in dom so they cant just lethal someone an move on..an if this does become a thing,everyone will be going on cop more then likely for a quick buck lol....Would there load outs go into prize pool an such?

atm i just see how they can add any benefit to the game mode tbf...but always open to hear what others gotta say

bounties would have nothing to do with it. They all use lethals and if it's done like olympus they can just gear up and spawn at a rebel base like civs, basically they function like another gang. Like @Nathan_  said if cops are implemented on domination they can just be used to push the winning gang to even out the score and not sit and hold caps themselves. I don't really see a downside to this.

Edited by casey1
28 minutes ago, DankBud said:

i dont see why you should gain more blood money from killing cops its harder to kill rebels then cops in my opinon

49 minutes ago, Aslan said:

i dont see why you should gain more blood money from killing cops its harder to kill rebels then cops in my opinon

yea this is true, idk for me just don't make sense for cops to be on the island in full swat as this mode was intended for rebels/gang life.

1 hour ago, casey1 said:

bounties would have nothing to do with it. They all use lethals and if it's done like olympus they can just gear up and spawn at a rebel base like civs, basically they function like another gang. Like @Nathan_  said if cops are implemented on domination they can just be used to push the winning gang to even out the score and not sit and hold caps themselves. I don't really see a downside to this.

ok that makes a bit more sense..

casey1 likes this
On 4/20/2021 at 4:50 PM, Joshhh said:

Or they can play as civ? Just seems like an excuse for free loadouts 

recently the winning gangs have had a lead of like 20+ over second place. having cops exist to push the winning team's caps over and over again will even out the scores. and loadouts shouldn't be free they should be like 75% off max