Looking for Swing?

Crossfade

7 hours ago, Crossfade said:

@BBNB is this the swing you fellas been looking for?

b87703b814561cfe03653764e382b06b.png

Kinda gay tbh

By saying swing we are  actually telling you to hang from an oak tree with a 12 foot industrial rope we would tell you that straight out  in side chat but we can not due to the server rules so no that is not the swing we are talking about

Edited by Riv6r
Jesse, Huan Lee, Crossfade and 2 others like this
31 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

By saying swing we are  actually telling you to hang from an oak tree with a 12 foot industrial rope we would tell you that straight out  in side chat but we can not due to the server rules so no that is not the swing we are talking about

I feel like the oak tree is a bit to short of a drop, I think a redwood tree would work a hell of a lot better

58 minutes ago, .Max said:

The utter amount of sadness that was relapsed from my sadness hormone during reading this gaming-asylum post makes me want to end it all inside of your swing set. With that being said sir I do not think that now is an appropriate time to his use these and appropriate references against us I believe that the things that have been stated on this form are very very negative towards positive people in ways that I would not expect I think that you should be giving us all sincere apologies for telling us to kill ourselves because some of us to experience that in real life this is not a joke suicide is not a joke these things are not funny and I really took this really personally and I'm feeling extremely upset today due to the fact that you said these things to me and it just makes me feel overall uncomfortable considering the fact that you're in one of the best gangs on Asylum I respect that and I forever will worship you and the rest of your members but I do not think it is correct of you to say these things towards my gang because I'm very positive about you I don't think you understand who you're affecting through saying this kind of thing on the forms I do not think it's appropriate to post a child swing set under this category and tell people to hang themselves or kill themselves cuz as I said in the past this stuff has a real effect on other people's lives and I have been really really upset recently because of people telling me to do this kind of stuff and I've been in a lot of calls with people and a lot of rudeness has occurred and I do not think that this is helping at all I really do not appreciate the sir I would really appreciate it if you could take the form post down and apologize to all the people that could have possibly got offended or taking this to the next level I just like to ask you what if this really did happen what if this form post convince someone to kill themselves how would you feel knowing that you were the reason for somebody dying go enjoy your  turf and please stay off of the forms while saying mean things if you have nothing good to say please don't say it.

If I didn't get told to swing every 2minutes in game I wouldn't post it 🙂

Guest Doomba

Every time someone tells me to swing I go to my local park and sit on the swing for about 15 minutes. It really does clear my head, thanks for the suggestion