For fast take-off, I need a clear answer, and the senior administrator gives me a reply, better yet.(The key message in the video starts at five minutes a)

我希望管理员可以通过利用飞机的快速起飞来向我解释该玩家是否违反了服务器规则。我需要一个权威的答案。

我对他利用快速起飞这个问题有疑问,因为每个管理员的判断都是不同的,有些管理员采取了措施,有些想法没有采取措施,请高级管理员给我一个明确的答案,谢谢。

Edited by manhua
simple man, Chewbacca and Huan Lee like this
47 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

除非在战斗中否则不可退役

In previous videos, I also used fast takeoff in noncombat situations and was spotted by the administrator and banned for 5 days. But in this case, in this video, his crew and he had been fighting with us for no more than five minutes, in a combat situation, he used a fast takeoff. In this video, one of the administrators decided that this was not exploitable

Chewbacca likes this
1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

what is fast takeoff and how do i abuse it

You need to do something with advanced flightmode, easiest way to abuse it would probably be making a macro key that enables fast takeoff when you press it

Edited by Calle.
9 hours ago, manhua said:

In previous videos, I also used fast takeoff in noncombat situations and was spotted by the administrator and banned for 5 days. But in this case, in this video, his crew and he had been fighting with us for no more than five minutes, in a combat situation, he used a fast takeoff. In this video, one of the administrators decided that this was not exploitable

Was it a new admin? I've never seen an admin have an issue with it unless its in combat, but honestly the admins all have different versions of the rules so its impossible to know what will and wont get you banned 

Edited by Joshhh
Calle. likes this
53 minutes ago, Big Gay Jay said:

不正确,ATM管理员团队并未禁止快速假脱机, 

但是将来可能会更改规则,因此请留意未来的任何规则澄清

I don't understand what you mean. I need a definite answer. Just tell me whether the current rapid take-off is legal or not. At the moment whether he is legal, whether he can take advantage of fast takeoff,

2 hours ago, manhua said:

I don't understand what you mean. I need a definite answer. Just tell me whether the current rapid take-off is legal or not. At the moment whether he is legal, whether he can take advantage of fast takeoff,

He said its not bannable at all

5 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Its Bannable if used in COMBAT, Who does it hurt if there's no interaction or combat?

because the line between combat and fair use isn’t defined. example. i spot you pulling a heli and ur my bounty, u fast spool and fly off, if you didn’t fast spool i could have initiated and got you.  it creates so much discrepancies and for most people it’s a clear exploit. shouldn’t be allowed imo. we should allow duping if i’m not in combat imo 

jsh and Nicolas March like this