wtb gold bar field house

Sterling

6 hours ago, Sterling said:

I'll just wait for the houses to expire when they get perma'd and pick them up for free then

The boys wont get banned agane they learnt the lesson that mitch has been trying to engrave in them they are #reformed good luck witch hunting the fellas when they are #uncaged you will never see the cops ever win at the gold bar field on that day #freethefellas #goodcause #uncaged Drama Reaction GIF

jsh and Mr. Slick like this
6 hours ago, Ryan. said:

The boys wont get banned agane they learnt the lesson that mitch has been trying to engrave in them they are #reformed good luck witch hunting the fellas when they are #uncaged you will never see the cops ever win at the gold bar field on that day #freethefellas #goodcause #uncaged Drama Reaction GIF

This is true ^

#Freethefellas #Fuckpoptarrt #GapeHorneisreformed #Ryanontop #thatscrazy

4 hours ago, Free Stratis said:

Houses available for market as of yesterday 

I'm on a family vacation rn which is why I'm still taking offers and haven't bought any yet. Got a nice one lined up, so I'm gonna wait and see if anyone offers lower.

1 hour ago, Free Stratis said:

When your back msg me in game (Jarvo) and I’ll show you were it is (if it’s still available) so you can just get it off market. 

Which one is it? I've already got a 2c offer for 600k that's in a real nice spot that isn't on market.